- Ox Replaces Midfielder – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Burnley
- Herrera Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Everton
- 5 Reasons Why Sacking De Boer was the Right thing to do
- Bad News for Man Utd, Could be a Huge Boost for Liverpool – [BBC]
- Jose Mourinho Reserves Special Praise for Man Utd Duo
- Theo Starts – Arsenal’s Probable 3-4-2-1 Starting XI Koln
- 4-2-3-1: Liverpool’s Strongest Possible XI vs Sevilla – Coutinho Starts
Author Archives: Omer
Chelsea failed to extend their winning run against Tottenham who ended their 13 game streak in the Premier League last night to confirm that the Blues are not invincible.
Liverpool are currently second in the Premier League and must improve their squad to catch Chelsea. The Reds are interested in signing attacking players and Spanish international Jese Rodriguez has been linked.
Arsenal bounced back from three goals down to earn a point against Bournemouth in their last Premier League game.
Manchester United are interested in signing Victor Lindelof in the winter transfer window. Well that is not a mystery anymore.
After Liverpool’s draw against Sunderland yesterday, Antonio Conte’s Chelsea have the chance to go eight points clear at the top by beating Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane.
Liverpool reinforced their squad in the summer transfer window but did not strengthen their strike-force.
Manchester United are targeting three Atletico Madrid playmakers Antoine Griezmann, Saul Niguez and Yannick Carrasco.
Tottenham are looking to reinforce their squad in the winter transfer window and more than a few quality attacking players have been in the limelight.
Chelsea sit at the top of the Premier League, six points above their nearest rivals Liverpool and the Blues have the best defensive record as well.
Chelsea have won their last 13 league games and only conceded four goals in the process. Next up, the Blues will face Tottenham at White Hart Lane. Can Spurs stop Antonio Conte’s men?