- Paris Saint-Germain eyeing big-money move for Manchester United midfielder
- Ramsey and Lacazette start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face West Ham United
- Arsenal manager updates on Jack Wilshere’s contractual situation
- Three things we learned: Bournemouth 0-2 Manchester United
- Arsenal won’t follow up their interest in French attacker
- FA Cup [Preview]: Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Barcelona weighing up move for Manchester United forward
Author Archives: Omer
Chelsea are heavily linked with a move to sign Spanish international and Swansea star Fernando Llorente.
Back in 2013, Arsenal completed their record signing by luring Mesut Ozil from Spanish giants Real Madrid.
Tottenham seem seriously interested in signing Portuguese international and Galatasaray attacker Bruma.
Premier League leaders Chelsea face Peterborough at Stamford Bridge today in the third round of the FA Cup.
Liverpool will kick start their FA Cup campaign against Plymouth today and are favorites to qualify for the next round at Anfied.
Manchester United seem to be the most busiest Premier Leauge club in the winter transfer window as per the rumors going on in the media. Everyday, there are multiple stories linking top players with the Old Trafford club.
Chelsea want to sign a new midfielder and more than a few highly rated players are linked with the Stamford Bridge club.
Manchester United are currently linked with more than a few top quality attacking players. The question is, will they sign one in the winter transfer window?
Despite losing to Tottenham few days ago, Chelsea are still on top of the Premier League table with a five point lead over nearest rivals Liverpool.
Tottenham Hotspur ended Chelsea’s 13 game winning run in the league and are in brilliant form at the moment under the management of Mauricio Pochettino.