- World Class €125million Star Offered to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Mourinho Ready to Splash $58.6million to Sign Emil Forsberg
- Virgil Van Dijk Expected to Sign for Liverpool
- Real Chance of Signing – £350,000-a-week Star Only wants Man Utd Move
- Manchester United Ready to Move Big to Sign $117,000-a-week Star
- Keita Often On his Own & Trains Dull – Making Things Easier for Liverpool
- Man Utd Pushing to Secure Agreement to Sign €75million Star
Author Archives: Omer
Liverpool are on top of the Premier League table and deservedly so after a thumping 6-1 victory over Watford FC at Anfield yesterday.
After another disappointing result in the midweek, Manchester United will be looking to get back to winning ways today against Swansea City.
Chelsea are looking for their fifth consecutive win in the Barclays Premier League but they face a tough opponent today in the form of Everton.
Chelsea adequately strengthened their squad in the summer transfer window and the results have been fruitful for the Blues.
Tottenham started the season brilliantly but they have been average recently. Without a win in six games, the North Londoners will face arch rivals Arsenal on Sunday at the Emirates.
Chelsea have been brilliant recently under the management of Antonio Conte and are only a single point behind joint league leaders Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester City.
Manchester United collide against Fenerbahce tonight in the Europa League. Who will come out on top.
Manchester United (and Tottenham) had the best defense in the Premier League last season under the management of Louis van Gaal.
Despite spending huge sums in the summer transfer window to strengthen the squad, Jose Mouirnho’s Manchester United are currently eighth in the Premier League with 15 points from 10 games.
After beating Manchester City last month, Tottenham have failed to win a single game in five outings in all competitions.