- Ox Replaces Midfielder – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Burnley
- Herrera Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Everton
- 5 Reasons Why Sacking De Boer was the Right thing to do
- Bad News for Man Utd, Could be a Huge Boost for Liverpool – [BBC]
- Jose Mourinho Reserves Special Praise for Man Utd Duo
- Theo Starts – Arsenal’s Probable 3-4-2-1 Starting XI Koln
- 4-2-3-1: Liverpool’s Strongest Possible XI vs Sevilla – Coutinho Starts
Author Archives: Omer
Manchester United have won their last six games in all competitions and should be considered favorites to make it seven wins on the trot when they face Bournemouth in the Premier League on Saturday.
Chelsea have been linked with Spanish international and Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata for some time now and he is once again in the limelight.
Tottenham bounced back from their Europa League exit to absolutely dismantle Stoke City in the Premier League.
Arsenal will collide against Liverpool at Anfield at the weekend and have the chance to pile more misery on the Reds, who are in terrible form at the moment.
Having already agreed new deals with star striker Harry Kane and goalie Hugo Lloris, Tottenham are now closing in on agreeing another fresh contract, this time with Toby Alderweireld.
Liverpool are in a turmoil at the moment and it will not come as any surprise if they fail to qualify for the UCL yet again.
In 2016, Liverpool were in a brilliant position to challenge for the Premier League title. However, after average performances last month, the Reds are virtually out of the title race and should focus on qualifying for next season’s Champions League.
Tottenham were ousted from the Europa League last week and they bounced back in style to beat Stoke City 4-0 in the Premier League at the weekend.
Leicester City will host Liverpool in their first game after sacking Claudio Ranieri. Who will come out on top tonight?
Liverpool must adequately strengthen their team next summer if they are to be more consistent under the management of Jurgen Klopp.