- Paris Saint-Germain eyeing big-money move for Manchester United midfielder
- Ramsey and Lacazette start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face West Ham United
- Arsenal manager updates on Jack Wilshere’s contractual situation
- Three things we learned: Bournemouth 0-2 Manchester United
- Arsenal won’t follow up their interest in French attacker
- FA Cup [Preview]: Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Barcelona weighing up move for Manchester United forward
Author Archives: Omer
It seems that Arsene Wenger has completely lost the plot this season. His decision to bench superstar Alexis Sanchez against Liverpool was baffling and the Merseysiders thrashed the Gunners at Anfield.
Under the management of Mauricio Pochettino, Tottenham have performed well in the Premier League yet again, but they failed big time in the European competitions this season.
After a disappointing defeat against Liverpool in the Premier League, Tottenham Hotspur have bounced back with back to back league wins.
Liverpool were once again rampant against a top 6 team last night and this time around, the Reds humiliated Arsenal at Anfield.
Liverpool defeated Arsenal at the Emirates (3-4) on the opening day of the season. Can they do a double over them. We shall see.
Tottenham Hotspur have some of the best players in the Premier League in all key departments and they must hold onto them if they are to achieve big things under the management of Mauricio Pochettino.
Arsenal have been trying to agree a new deal with star playmaker Alexis Sanches but so far they have failed.
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is renowned for handing out opportunities to youngsters and a few have shone under his management this season.
Runaway leaders Chelsea defeated Swansea City in their last league game. Next up, the Blues will collide against West Ham United away from home.
Manchester United have an overcrowded central defense at the moment with stars like Rojo, Blind, Smalling, Jones and Bailly around.