- How Liverpool should line up against West Ham
- Mourinho interested in signing 24-year-old Barca star
- Sanchez starts – Man Utd’s predicted starting XI vs Sevilla
- Chelsea team news and likely starting XI vs Barcelona
- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
Author Archives: Omer
Liverpool defeated Arsenal at the Emirates (3-4) on the opening day of the season. Can they do a double over them. We shall see.
Tottenham Hotspur have some of the best players in the Premier League in all key departments and they must hold onto them if they are to achieve big things under the management of Mauricio Pochettino.
Arsenal have been trying to agree a new deal with star playmaker Alexis Sanches but so far they have failed.
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is renowned for handing out opportunities to youngsters and a few have shone under his management this season.
Runaway leaders Chelsea defeated Swansea City in their last league game. Next up, the Blues will collide against West Ham United away from home.
Manchester United have an overcrowded central defense at the moment with stars like Rojo, Blind, Smalling, Jones and Bailly around.
Manchester United have won their last six games in all competitions and should be considered favorites to make it seven wins on the trot when they face Bournemouth in the Premier League on Saturday.
Chelsea have been linked with Spanish international and Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata for some time now and he is once again in the limelight.
Tottenham bounced back from their Europa League exit to absolutely dismantle Stoke City in the Premier League.
Arsenal will collide against Liverpool at Anfield at the weekend and have the chance to pile more misery on the Reds, who are in terrible form at the moment.