- Klopp Pushing to Secure Under £36m Rated Star Signing for Liverpool
- 3-4-2-1: Arsenal’s Strongest Possible XI vs Burnley
- 3-4-1-2: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Liverpool
- 4-1-2-1-2: Zlatan, Lukaku Start – Man United’s Strongest Possible XI vs Brighton
- Gerrard – Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants Starting Role
- How £89million Star Could Line up for Manchester United – Jose Wants him
- Moreno, Lovren Out – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Chelsea
Author Archives: Omer
Tottenham Hotspur have some of the best players in the Premier League in all key departments and they must hold onto them if they are to achieve big things under the management of Mauricio Pochettino.
Arsenal have been trying to agree a new deal with star playmaker Alexis Sanches but so far they have failed.
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is renowned for handing out opportunities to youngsters and a few have shone under his management this season.
Runaway leaders Chelsea defeated Swansea City in their last league game. Next up, the Blues will collide against West Ham United away from home.
Manchester United have an overcrowded central defense at the moment with stars like Rojo, Blind, Smalling, Jones and Bailly around.
Manchester United have won their last six games in all competitions and should be considered favorites to make it seven wins on the trot when they face Bournemouth in the Premier League on Saturday.
Chelsea have been linked with Spanish international and Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata for some time now and he is once again in the limelight.
Tottenham bounced back from their Europa League exit to absolutely dismantle Stoke City in the Premier League.
Arsenal will collide against Liverpool at Anfield at the weekend and have the chance to pile more misery on the Reds, who are in terrible form at the moment.
Having already agreed new deals with star striker Harry Kane and goalie Hugo Lloris, Tottenham are now closing in on agreeing another fresh contract, this time with Toby Alderweireld.