- Club Ready to Offer €150million Star to Wenger’s Arsenal
- FSG Ready £80million Move to Secure Signing for Liverpool
- How Arsenal will Line up with $47million Play Breaker
- £50million Star Ready to Agree Chelsea Move
- How Manchester United Could Line up with €51million Star
- Club Ready to Offer £132million Star to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Arsenal Will Offer around $400,000-a-week to Agree Star Deal
Author Archives: Omer
Yesterday, Liverpool agreed a deal to sign versatile midfielder Naby Keita from Lepzig for next summer.
Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho has not played for the club this season but he was able to earn a place in the Brazilian national side.
Manchester United are looking to sign an attacking midfielder before the closure of the summer transfer window and a few quality stars are linked.
Liverpool reached an agreement to sign Guinean midfielder Naby Keita from Leipzig next summer and the latest reports are linking them with another midfielder.
Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho has mainly been linked with a move away from the club this summer and that has frustrated the supporters big time.
Liverpool might be very busy in the final days of the transfer window as major reinforcements are needed to improve the quality and depth of the squad.
Chelsea have been tracking Arsenal star Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain for quite some time and if the latest reports are anything to go by then the Blues are closing in to secure his signing.
Liverpool should sign top quality stars before the transfer window closes this summer if they are to challenge for big prizes this season.
Tottenham fans should be really frustrated after the team could only earn a single point from their opening two home games this season.
Liverpool were brilliant against Arsenal yesterday but they still need major reinforcements to win the title this season.