- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
- Done – Liverpool have Agreed €37million Deal
- Klopp Impressed – Liverpool Can Get Signing Done for $22million
- Club Should Sell Playmaker to Manchester United for $37million
- Mourinho Looks to Agree £50million Star Signing for Man Utd
- Star Out – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Swansea
Author Archives: Omer
Arsenal face an in form Southampton side in the FA Cup fourth round contest and manager Arsene Wenger has made nine changes in the starting XI that featured last weekend vs Burnley.
Chelsea face Brentford in the fourth round of the FA Cup and manager Antonio Conte has left majority of his big guns on the bench today.
Liverpool must sign a strong defensive midfielder before the winter transfer window closes next week.
Chelsea are flying high in the Premier League and it would not have been possible without superstar striker Diego Costa.
Chelsea have been interested in hiring the services of African star Franck Kessie for quite some time. The latest reports suggest that he is not the only Atlanta player that the Blues want.
Things have been negative at Anfield lately and to change the mood, yesterday, Liverpool announced that star playmaker Coutinho has signed a new contract. However, the Reds suffered another home defeat last night much to the despair of the supporters.
The top six Premier League clubs have been very inactive in this season’s winter transfer window. Will there be a big money move before the transfer deadline? We shall see.
Liverpool have been out of form and there is a shadow of negativity surrounding Anfield at the moment.
Chelsea have been brilliant under the management of Antonio Conte and deservedly lead the Premier League table with 18 wins in 22 games.
Liverpool performed brilliantly in 2016 but they have been poor since the turn of the year. Klopp needs to reinforce the squad this month to have any chance of winning the PL title this season.