- Star Looking to Agree €18million-a-year Chelsea Deal
- Shocking – Liverpool Could Get Points Deducted
- Arsenal Have Agreed $85,000-a-week Star Deal
- Man Utd Moved in to Seal First Option on Signing $32million Player
- Mourinho wants Man Utd to Agree €102,000-a-week Star Signing
- Liverpool Look to Agree Versatile $27million Star Signing – Need Him Now
- Not Coutinho – The Highest Valued Liverpool Star is Worth £53.5m
Author Archives: Omer
Premier League leaders Chelsea face Peterborough at Stamford Bridge today in the third round of the FA Cup.
Liverpool will kick start their FA Cup campaign against Plymouth today and are favorites to qualify for the next round at Anfied.
Manchester United seem to be the most busiest Premier Leauge club in the winter transfer window as per the rumors going on in the media. Everyday, there are multiple stories linking top players with the Old Trafford club.
Chelsea want to sign a new midfielder and more than a few highly rated players are linked with the Stamford Bridge club.
Manchester United are currently linked with more than a few top quality attacking players. The question is, will they sign one in the winter transfer window?
Despite losing to Tottenham few days ago, Chelsea are still on top of the Premier League table with a five point lead over nearest rivals Liverpool.
Tottenham Hotspur ended Chelsea’s 13 game winning run in the league and are in brilliant form at the moment under the management of Mauricio Pochettino.
Chelsea failed to extend their winning run against Tottenham who ended their 13 game streak in the Premier League last night to confirm that the Blues are not invincible.
Liverpool are currently second in the Premier League and must improve their squad to catch Chelsea. The Reds are interested in signing attacking players and Spanish international Jese Rodriguez has been linked.
Arsenal bounced back from three goals down to earn a point against Bournemouth in their last Premier League game.