- Deal Agreed – How Playmaker will Line up in Man Utd’s Starting XI
- Liverpool have Now Made Contact to Sign $29.6million Star
- $59million Star has an Offer to Sign for Arsenal
- $40million Star Ready to Secure Man Utd Move – Wants Around $400,000-a-week Salary Next Summer
- Club Ready to Offer €150million Star to Wenger’s Arsenal
- FSG Ready £80million Move to Secure Signing for Liverpool
- How Arsenal will Line up with $47million Play Breaker
Author Archives: Omer
Manchester United will collide against West Brom when the Premier League returns this weekend.
Liverpool are linked with a superstar playmaker in the form of James Rodriguez and he will be a fantastic capture for the Reds.
Since the appointment of Mauricio Pochettino, Tottenham Hotspur have rapidly progressed and are favorites to finish above Arsenal this season.
After splashing huge amounts of cash on new signings last summer, Manchester United must at least finish in the top four or there season will probably be regarded as a huge failure.
There were no Manchester United stars in the starting XI of England last night. However, star playmaker Henrikh Mkhitaryan, started and captained Armenia in the last night’s victory over Kazakhstan.
Liverpool must improve their back line this summer and stop leaking goals or else they can forget about winning any title next season under the management of Klopp.
Chelsea are flying high in the Premier League and only a disastrous run of form from now on wards will prevent them from winning the title this season.
Liverpool are heavily linked with stars to reinforce various key departments as Jurgen Klopp looks to strengthen his squad this summer.
Tottenham are doing great in the Premier League but they performed horrendously in European Competitions this season.
Since the departure of Rafael Benitez from Anfield, Liverpool have been shaky at the back. More importantly, they have badly missed a consistent goal keeper.