- Deal Close – Manchester United to Sign $51million Star – He’ll Earn $198,000-a-week
- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
Author Archives: Omer
Chelsea have won their last 13 league games and only conceded four goals in the process. Next up, the Blues will face Tottenham at White Hart Lane. Can Spurs stop Antonio Conte’s men?
Liverpool will play Sunderland away from home tomorrow and will be hoping to register their 5th league win on the trot.
Chelsea adequately strengthened their squad in the summer transfer window under Antonio Conte and the results have been fruitful.
Tottenham are already out of the title race. There is just too much traffic in front of Spurs and they must look to seal Champions League qualification.
Chelsea face Stoke City today at Stamford Bridge and are favorites to earn all three points to register their 13th consecutive league win.
Chelsea face Stoke City today and it will not come as any surprise if they win their 13th league game on the trot.
Chelsea defeated Bournemouth on Boxing Day to extend their winning streak to 12 games and should be considered favorites to make it 13 when they face Stoke City next at Stamford Bridge.
Liverpool went behind against Stoke City but bounced back in style and scored four goals past the visitors to earn all three points.
The likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City and Man United won their respective games on Boxing Day and Liverpool must win their contest against Stoke City today to pressurize the league leaders.
Watford will collide against Crystal Palace in the early kick off game on Boxing Day. Who will come out on top.