- How Liverpool should line up against West Ham
- Mourinho interested in signing 24-year-old Barca star
- Sanchez starts – Man Utd’s predicted starting XI vs Sevilla
- Chelsea team news and likely starting XI vs Barcelona
- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
Author Archives: Omer
Chelsea ousted rivals Tottenham Hotspur from the FA Cup on Saturday and will now play Southampton in the Premier League tomorrow night.
Manchester United are winning their game against Burnley (2-0) at the moment and should be able to earn all three points.
Liverpool have a brilliant attacking line but Klopp needs a world class out and out center forward if he wants his team to challenge the best of sides in the continent next season.
Manchester United ousted Anderlecht from the Europa League on Thursday night to qualify for the semi finals of the competition. Next up, the Red Devils will face Burnley away from home in the Premier League.
Arsenal have been in dismal form this season and need a major summer overhaul if they are to have any chance of bouncing back next season.
Top two Premier League teams, Chelsea and Tottenham, will collide in the first FA Cup semi final tomorrow.
Manchester United are already targeting top players to improve their squad in the summer transfer window and Paris Saint-Germain star Serge Aurier has been in the limelight.
Chelsea ended Tottenham’s title chase last season and the North Londoners are ready to topple the Blues this time around and win the ultimate prize. After last weekend’s results, Spurs are only four points behind Conte’s men.
Due to Simin Mignolet’s inconsistent form last season, Liverpool boss, Jurgen Klopp, opted to sign a new goal keeper in the form of Loris Karius.
Liverpool are in pole position to finish in the top four and earn Champions League qualification. Next up, the Reds will collide against Crystal Palace.