- Klopp Pushing to Secure Under £36m Rated Star Signing for Liverpool
- 3-4-2-1: Arsenal’s Strongest Possible XI vs Burnley
- 3-4-1-2: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Liverpool
- 4-1-2-1-2: Zlatan, Lukaku Start – Man United’s Strongest Possible XI vs Brighton
- Gerrard – Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants Starting Role
- How £89million Star Could Line up for Manchester United – Jose Wants him
- Moreno, Lovren Out – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Chelsea
Author Archives: Omer
Manchester United have been linked with numerous top quality playmakers recently and once again, Colombian international and Real Madrid star James Rodriguez is in the focus.
Chelsea won their game against Southampton last night and have stretched their lead at the top of the table to 7 points.
Manchester United may have to sign a new goalkeeper if first choice star David de Gea departs the club this summer. Real Madrid are constantly linked with a move for the Spanish international.
Liverpool have leaked goals on regular basis this season and their poor defense will be responsible if the Reds fail to qualify for the next season’s Champions League.
Chelsea defeated Tottenham Hotspur in the FA Cup semi final at the weekend and will now collide against Southampton in the Premier League tonight.
Liverpool are currently leading the goal scoring charts having scored 70 goals in 34 Premier League fixtures.
With Zlatan Ibrahimovic out injured, Manchester United need a clinical finisher next season, who could score over 20 league goals.
French international N’Golo Kante made it into the PFA Team of the Year for his brilliant performances in Leicester’s title winning campaign last season.
Manchester United moved a step closer to Champions League qualification by beating Burnley FC away from home in the Premier League. Palace did a huge favor for United by defeating Liverpool at Anfield.
Chelsea ousted rivals Tottenham Hotspur from the FA Cup on Saturday and will now play Southampton in the Premier League tomorrow night.