- Liverpool are Ready to Sign $203,000-a-week Star
- Deal Close – Spurs to Secure $54million Signing
- Manchester United Ready to Agree Terms with $90,000-a-week Star
- Picture – Man Utd’s Confirmed Starting XI vs Swansea
- Arsenal Looking to Finally Sign Julian Draxler
- Man Utd will be Ready to Sign Gianluigi Donnarumma
- Virgil will Sign and be Given Squad Number by Liverpool Soon – Former Journalist
Author Archives: Omer
Chelsea bounced back from their defeat against Crystal Palace to beat Manchester City at Stamford Bridge in the midweek clash.
Manchester United have drawn their last two league games at home and will be looking to get back to winning ways when they face Sunderland at the Stadium of Light on Sunday.
Liverpool suffered a shocking defeat at the hands of Bournemouth earlier in the season. Can the Cherries do the double over the Reds tonight? We shall see.
Since the departure of Luis Suarez, Liverpool have lacked a world class goalscorer in the team and the Reds badly need someone, who could score more than 20 league goals a season.
Manchester United signed a world class star in the form of Paul Pogba to reinforce their midfield last summer.
Chelsea suffered their fourth league defeat of the season, second at Stamford Bridge, when Crystal Palace bounced back from a goal down to beat the league leaders at the weekend.
Tottenham Hotspur are back in the title race after Chelsea’s defeat against Crystal Palace at the weekend.
Manchester United suffered a set back in their pursuit of Champions League football as they failed to beat West Brom at Old Trafford.
Since the 2013-14 Premier League campaign, no Liverpool player has been able to score 20 league goals in a season and Jurgen Klopp must secure the signing of a top quality goalscorer in the summer transfer window.
Manchester United are in search of a solid defensive midfielder and French international Tiemoue Bakayoko has been on their wanted list for a long time now.