- International friendly [Preview]: Netherlands vs England
- Jack Wilshere offered take-or-leave offer by Arsenal
- Manchester United pair miss training session with France
- Costa and Alcantara start, 4-3-2-1: Predicted Spain lineup to face Germany
- International Friendly [Preview]: Germany vs Spain
- Manchester United trigger extension clause in Ashley Young’s contract
- Chelsea FA Cup player ratings vs Leicester City
Author Archives: Omer
Last summer, Pochettino splashed the cash and hired the services of Vincent Janssen from Eredivisie side AZ Alkmar.
Manchester United registered their 14th draw of the Premier League campaign yesterday against relegation threatened Swansea side and the result is a huge blow to their hopes of finishing the season in the top four.
Arsenal need to earn all three points against Spurs to keep their top four hops alive. On the other hand, Tottenham need a victory over the Gunners to keep their title dreams alive.
Manchester United’s three game winning run in the Premier League was ended by Manchester City and the Red Devils were fortunate to earn a point against their neighbors.
Tottenham have been fantastic in all the departments this season but they need more quality and depth to challenge the best of teams in the continent next season.
Manchester United have been linked with a move for Spanish international and Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata for quite some time.
Liverpool are currently the top scorers in the Premier League with 70 goals but they seriously lack depth in their attacking department.
Tottenham and Manchester United had the best defensive record in the Premier League last season. This time around, the North Londoners have been better than the rest and have only conceded 22 goals in 33 league games so far.
Since the departure of Rafael Benitez from Anfield, Liverpool have had concerns in their back line and have regularly conceded goals.
Arsenal desperately need to strengthen their squad in the summer transfer window. More importantly, they must hold on to the key players already present in the team.