- Not Kolasinac – Liverpool Have Moved in to Agree $26million Player Signing
- How Tottenham will Line up with £35million Star
- Liverpool have Moved in to Finally Agree Versatile Star Signing
- Pochettino Favorite to Agree €40million Star Signing for Spurs
- Star Trio Expected to be Fit for Man Utd to Face West Brom
- Klopp Determined to Get $32.4million Star Signing Done for Liverpool
- Conte Closer to Securing €60million Star Signing for Chelsea
Author Archives: Omer
Since the arrival of Jurgen Klopp at Anfield, the German manager has promoted several young and talented starlets and given them the opportunity to shine in the first team.
Chelsea are flying high in the Premier League after three wins a in a row and have what it takes to win the title under the management of Italian boss Antonio Conte.
Manchester United started the season well with four wins in the first four league games under the management of Jose Mourinho.
After losing two league games in a row last month, Chelsea have won three in a row this month and now find themselves in fourth place, only a point behind joint league leaders City, Arsenal and Liverpool.
Liverpool and Tottenham will collide in the EFL Cup tomorrow night. Who will come out on top at Anfield.
Liverpool are currently joint leaders of the Barclays Premier League with Manchester City and Arsenal only ahead on goal difference.
After a frustrating draw against arch rivals Manchester United last Monday, Liverpool returned to winning ways in the Barclays Premier League with a victory over Pulis’s West Brom team.
Chelsea were fantastic last weekend and deservedly defeated Leicester City. On the other hand Manchester United could only earn a single point against arch rivals Liverpool.
After losing their opening Europa League game of the season against Dutch side Feyenoord, Manchester United bounced back to defeat Zorya last night.
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp reinforced his defense, midfield and attacking department in the summer transfer window and the results have been fruitful so far.