- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
- Liverpool have Moved in to Agree Star Signing – Reported Pre-Contract Arranged
- Star Expected to be Fit – Arsenal’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Chelsea
- $67m Star Will Join & Man Utd Now Ready to Sign $143,000-a-week Star
- Pogba Starts as No.10 – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Ajax
- Klopp Clear Favorite to Agree $45million Star Signing for Liverpool – He Wants Anfield Move
- €70million Offer Already Made – Star will be Joining Man Utd
Author Archives: Omer
After a four game winning run in the PL, the Reds have failed to win their last four games in all competitions. They find themselves 7 points behind Chelsea.
Lazio defender Stefan de Vrij is heavily linked with a move away from the Serie A next summer and top PL clubs are interested in signing the Dutch star.
Liverpool are looking at attacking options in the winter transfer window and it is not surprising at all that Dimitri Payet is in the limelight now.
Chelsea’s brilliant 13 game winning run in the Premier League was ended by Tottenham. The Blues then bounced back by beating Peterborough in the FA Cup.
Yesterday, Arsenal officially agreed new deals with Coquelin, Koscielny and Giroud. They must also look to sign new quality players to reinforce the squad this month.
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has been interested in signing his former star Arturo Vidal from Bayern Munich this winter but it looks like that the move is not happening.
Tottenham are looking to improve their attack in the winter transfer window and a new name is linked in the form of Sebastian Driussi of River Plate.
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is in the market to sign a new left wingback and a certain German international is in the limelight.
Liverpool are looking to reinforce their attacking midfield and the likes of Quincy Promes and Julian Brandt have been linked recently.
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is looking to strengthen his squad in the winter transfer window and push for the Premier League title.