- Klopp Pushing to Secure Under £36m Rated Star Signing for Liverpool
- 3-4-2-1: Arsenal’s Strongest Possible XI vs Burnley
- 3-4-1-2: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Liverpool
- 4-1-2-1-2: Zlatan, Lukaku Start – Man United’s Strongest Possible XI vs Brighton
- Gerrard – Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants Starting Role
- How £89million Star Could Line up for Manchester United – Jose Wants him
- Moreno, Lovren Out – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Chelsea
Author Archives: Omer
Liverpool desperately need to strengthen their defense this summer after constantly leaking goals in the current campaign.
Real Madrid have one foot in the final of the UEFA Champions League after beating rivals and neighbors Atletico Madrid 3-0 in the first leg of their semi final contest at the Bernabeu.
Manchester United were able to attract top quality stars last summer even without Champions League football. Can they do the same this summer if they fail to earn CL qualification again?
Liverpool have kept two clean sheets in the last two league games but they still need to make major reinforcements in the defensive department to progress next season.
Manchester United suffered a major set back in their pursuit of the top four as Arsenal defeated them at the Emirates.
In the absence of star playmaker Sadio Mane, Liverpool have looked a completely different side going forward and they need major reinforcement in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool were once again disappointing at Anfield and could only earn a single point against Southampton. In four outings against the Saints this season, the Reds have failed to score even a single goal.
Manchester United have one foot in the Europa League final after defeating Celta Vigo 1-0 away from him in the first leg of their semi final tie.
If reports in the media are anything to go by then Manchester United have agreed personal terms with not one but two top quality attacking players.
Liverpool have so far conceded 42 goals in 35 league games this season and with that bad a defense, they can never win the Premier League title.