- Man Utd Favorites to Agree Star Signing – €83million Move in Pipeline
- Duo Set to be Fit for Arsenal to Face Liverpool
- Not Gotze – Liverpool Can Finally Agree $25million Star Signing
- Man Utd Can Get £38million Star Signing Done – Mourinho Loves Him
- Terms Done – Chelsea Have Agreed Key Deal
- Boost – Star Liverpool Duo Expected to be Fit to Face Leicester
- $21million Versatile Star Ready to Agree Man Utd Move
Author Archives: Omer
Liverpool ended 2016 brilliantly by beating Manchester City. However, they have been terrible since the turn of the year.
Tomorrow night, league leaders Chelsea will collide against an out of form Liverpool side, who have lost their last three home games. Who will come out on top?
Last summer, Jurgen Klopp perhaps thought that Liverpool have an overcrowded strike-force. So, he let go the likes of Balotelli and Benteke.
Manager Arsene Wenger has got an over crowded attacking midfield department at Arsenal at the moment.
High flying Arsenal will face Watford at the Emirates when the Premier League returns in the midweek. Who will come out on top?
Yesterday, Tottenham bounced back from 2-0 down to beat Wycombe Wanderers in the fourth round of the FA Cup. Next up, they face Sunderland away from home in the Premier League.
Chelsea currently have the best striker in the Premier League in the form of Diego Costa but his future has been up in the air recently.
Arsenal splashed the cash in the summer transfer window and lured a quality defensive midfielder in the form of Granit Xhaka.
Arsenal face an in form Southampton side in the FA Cup fourth round contest and manager Arsene Wenger has made nine changes in the starting XI that featured last weekend vs Burnley.
Chelsea face Brentford in the fourth round of the FA Cup and manager Antonio Conte has left majority of his big guns on the bench today.