- £60million Star has Heart Set on a Move to Liverpool So Far
- Fellaini Starts – Manchester United’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Basel
- Liverpool One of the Favorites in $26million Chase for Attacker
- 3-4-3: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Qarabag
- Lallana Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Sevilla
- Manchester United Ready to Step up to Sign $92,000-a-week Star
- Jose Ready to Sign $158,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
Author Archives: Omer
Liverpool will play Manchester City on Saturday and the players have returned to the club after the international break.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is renowned for handing first team opportunities to youngsters and last season, Ben Woodburn made his senior debut for the Merseysiders.
Chelsea lost their opening PL game of the season against Burnley at home but bounced back to beat the likes of Tottenham and Everton.
Arsenal lured key stars like Kolasinac and Lacazette in the summer transfer window. More importantly, they were able to hold on to star playmaker Alexis Sanchez.
Liverpool and Manchester City will collide at the Etihad Stadium next weekend. Who will come out on top?
After a disappointing draw vs Watford in their opening Premier League game, Liverpool have been rampant and are on a 4 game winning streak.
Tottenham Hotspur completed the signing of Ivorian star Serge Aurier earlier in the day from PSG and the latest reports suggest that they may get another quality star before the deadline ends tonight.
Spurs sold star right back Kyle Walker to Manchester City this summer and are now looking to replace him before the deadline ends.
Liverpool hired the services of Mohamed Salah from Roma this summer and the Egyptian international has started his Anfield career in brilliant fashion.
Liverpool are expected to have a busy deadline day with reports linking them to top players.