- Star Looking to Agree €18million-a-year Chelsea Deal
- Shocking – Liverpool Could Get Points Deducted
- Arsenal Have Agreed $85,000-a-week Star Deal
- Man Utd Moved in to Seal First Option on Signing $32million Player
- Mourinho wants Man Utd to Agree €102,000-a-week Star Signing
- Liverpool Look to Agree Versatile $27million Star Signing – Need Him Now
- Not Coutinho – The Highest Valued Liverpool Star is Worth £53.5m
Author Archives: Omer
Manchester United (and Tottenham) had the best defense in the Premier League last season under the management of Louis van Gaal.
Despite spending huge sums in the summer transfer window to strengthen the squad, Jose Mouirnho’s Manchester United are currently eighth in the Premier League with 15 points from 10 games.
After beating Manchester City last month, Tottenham have failed to win a single game in five outings in all competitions.
Not so long ago, Arsenal defeated Ludogorets 6-0 in the Champions League. Who will come out on top in tonight’s clash.
Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho was once again influential as the Reds defeated Crystal Palace in the Premier League last weekend.
It has been a month since Tottenham last won a game in any competition. The North Londoners defeated high flying City on 2nd October and since then, they have drawn four and lost one fixture.
Liverpool were once again rampant in the attacking third but poor at the back as they defeated Crystal Palace in the Premier League on Saturday.
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte reinforced his strike-force in the summer transfer window by luring Michy Batshuayi.
Tottenham are the only remaining unbeaten team in the Premier League and are one of the favorites to win the title under the management of Mauricio Pochettino.
Since the arrival of Jurgen Klopp at Anfield, the German manager has promoted several young and talented starlets and given them the opportunity to shine in the first team.