- Image – Chelsea Superstar with the Coveted Prize
- Not Belotti/Griezmann – Jose Pushing to Sign £85m Star Who’s Interested in Man Utd Move
- Not Durmisi – Klopp Determined to Agree $19.2million Versatile Player Signing for Liverpool
- Liverpool Were Favorites – Arsenal Now Ready to Pay Asking Price & Sign Playmaker
- Cahill Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Southampton
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Agree $108million Star Signing
- Confirmed – Liverpool XI Formation vs Crystal Palace
Author Archives: Omer
Tottenham bounced back from their Europa League exit to absolutely dismantle Stoke City in the Premier League.
Arsenal will collide against Liverpool at Anfield at the weekend and have the chance to pile more misery on the Reds, who are in terrible form at the moment.
Having already agreed new deals with star striker Harry Kane and goalie Hugo Lloris, Tottenham are now closing in on agreeing another fresh contract, this time with Toby Alderweireld.
Liverpool are in a turmoil at the moment and it will not come as any surprise if they fail to qualify for the UCL yet again.
In 2016, Liverpool were in a brilliant position to challenge for the Premier League title. However, after average performances last month, the Reds are virtually out of the title race and should focus on qualifying for next season’s Champions League.
Tottenham were ousted from the Europa League last week and they bounced back in style to beat Stoke City 4-0 in the Premier League at the weekend.
Leicester City will host Liverpool in their first game after sacking Claudio Ranieri. Who will come out on top tonight?
Liverpool must adequately strengthen their team next summer if they are to be more consistent under the management of Jurgen Klopp.
Chelsea will face Swansea City when the Premier League returns this weekend. The Blues could only earn a single point against Burnley in the last league game and will be looking to earn all three points against the Swans.
Arsenal were humiliated by Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena in the first leg of their Round of 16 UCL tie. The Gunners then bounced back to beat Sutton United in the FA Cup.