- Paris Saint-Germain eyeing big-money move for Manchester United midfielder
- Ramsey and Lacazette start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face West Ham United
- Arsenal manager updates on Jack Wilshere’s contractual situation
- Three things we learned: Bournemouth 0-2 Manchester United
- Arsenal won’t follow up their interest in French attacker
- FA Cup [Preview]: Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Barcelona weighing up move for Manchester United forward
Author Archives: Omer
Liverpool had a decent attack last season and so far they have managed to further improve the offense by signing Solanke and Salah.
Liverpool already have more than a few midfielders in their squad but they still have not replaced Steven Gerrard.
Liverpool are keen on hiring the services of Naby Keita from Leipzig and are ready to offer another big money move to complete his signing.
Liverpool have been interested in signing Naby Keita for a long time now and last night, a renowned German source suggested that the Reds actually made a move to sign him.
Manchester United are looking to further improve their squad even after signing two top quality players in the form of Lukaku and Lindelof.
Liverpool are once again linked with Leipzig star Naby Keita and more than a few media outlets in Britain have claimed almost the same thing today.
Manchester United will kick start their pre-season campaign with a friendly against MLS side LA Galaxy on 15th July.
Manchester United are pushing to sign a top quality attacking midfielder after luring star striker Romelu Lukaku. Croatian international and Inter Milan star Ivan Perisic is heavily linked with a move to Old Trafford.
Manchester United are linked with more than a few quality midfielders in the summer transfer window as Mourinho looks to reinforce his squad.
Liverpool are constantly linked with Guinean international and Leipzig star Naby Keita. Will the Merseysiders succeed in signing him before the start of the new season? We shall see.