- Duo Set to be Fit for Arsenal to Face Liverpool
- Not Gotze – Liverpool Can Finally Agree $25million Star Signing
- Man Utd Can Get £38million Star Signing Done – Mourinho Loves Him
- Terms Done – Chelsea Have Agreed Key Deal
- Boost – Star Liverpool Duo Expected to be Fit to Face Leicester
- $21million Versatile Star Ready to Agree Man Utd Move
- Arsenal Player Ratings vs Sutton – Star Shines
Author Archives: Omer
Arsenal were humiliated by Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena in the first leg of their Round of 16 UCL tie. The Gunners then bounced back to beat Sutton United in the FA Cup.
Chelsea dropped points against Burnley in their last Premier League game but still have an eight point lead over their closest title rivals Manchester City.
Last month, the Reds did not reinforce their squad in the transfer window and struggled badly. Going into the New Year, Liverpool were Chelsea’s closest title rivals. Now, they are virtually out of the title race.
Chelsea defeated Arsenal 3-1 at Stamford Bridge in their last PL game. Next up, the league leaders will collide against Burnley at Turf Moor. Who will come out on top?
Chelsea have been absolutely brilliant this season and currently, they are nine points ahead of their nearest PL rivals.
Chelsea have been heavily interested in signing Spanish international and Real Madrid star Alvaro Morata for quite some time.
Manchester United were heavily linked with more than a few quality players in the winter transfer window but ended up signing no one.
High flying Chelsea could only earn a single point against Liverpool at Anfield. Can they get back to winning ways against Arsenal at the weekend.
According to recent reports, Liverpool star Adam Lallana has been heavily linked to sign a new deal with the Anfield club.
Chelsea have been pretty much inactive in the winter window but they are prepared to seal two new signings before the transfer deadline tonight.