- Coutinho Starts – Liverpool’s Potential 4-2-3-1 XI vs Plymouth
- Star Looking to Agree €18million-a-year Chelsea Deal
- Shocking – Liverpool Could Get Points Deducted
- Arsenal Have Agreed $85,000-a-week Star Deal
- Man Utd Moved in to Seal First Option on Signing $32million Player
- Mourinho wants Man Utd to Agree €102,000-a-week Star Signing
- Liverpool Look to Agree Versatile $27million Star Signing – Need Him Now
Author Archives: Omer
Chelsea are flying high in the Premier League and that would not have been possible without star striker Diego Costa who is their top scorer with 14 goals.
Liverpool are currently third in the Premier League, level on points with Tottenham Hotspur and seven points behind league leaders Chelsea.
After a four game winning run in the PL, the Reds have failed to win their last four games in all competitions. They find themselves 7 points behind Chelsea.
Lazio defender Stefan de Vrij is heavily linked with a move away from the Serie A next summer and top PL clubs are interested in signing the Dutch star.
Liverpool are looking at attacking options in the winter transfer window and it is not surprising at all that Dimitri Payet is in the limelight now.
Chelsea’s brilliant 13 game winning run in the Premier League was ended by Tottenham. The Blues then bounced back by beating Peterborough in the FA Cup.
Yesterday, Arsenal officially agreed new deals with Coquelin, Koscielny and Giroud. They must also look to sign new quality players to reinforce the squad this month.
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has been interested in signing his former star Arturo Vidal from Bayern Munich this winter but it looks like that the move is not happening.
Tottenham are looking to improve their attack in the winter transfer window and a new name is linked in the form of Sebastian Driussi of River Plate.
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is in the market to sign a new left wingback and a certain German international is in the limelight.