- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
- Star Returns – This Arsenal’s 3-4-2-1 XI Can Beat Red Star Belgrade
- Pedro Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Roma
- Man Utd Favorites to Secure Signing – $26.5million Could Get Deal Done
- Liverpool Heading Queue – Klopp Plans Bid to Sign Midfielder
- Key Duo Out – Man Utd’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Benfica
- Arsenal Must Sign Riyad Mahrez in January
Author Archives: Omer
Liverpool are 7 points behind arch rivals Manchester United and Klopp will look to close that gap with a win over the Red Devils.
Chelsea will collide against Crystal Palace when the Premier League returns this weekend and the Blues should be considered favorites to earn all three points.
Manchester United splashed the cash and signed a top striker last summer by luring Belgian star Romelu Lukaku. The former Everton striker has started his Man United career in brilliant fashion.
Liverpool are out of form at the moment and one of the main reasons behind their downfall is failure to adequately strengthen the squad in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool started the Premier League campaign well by earning 7 points from their first three games. However, the Reds could only win once in September and started this month with a draw against Newcastle.
Liverpool ripped Hoffenheim apart in the play off round of the Champions League to qualify for the group stages.
Manchester United Prepared to Secure £236,500-a-week Star Signing – Mourinho May have to Wait for Next Summer
Manchester United were linked with a move to sign Atletico Madrid superstar Antoine Griezmann in the summer transfer window.
Chelsea registered their their third win on the trot in the Premier League after beating Leicester City in their own backyard on Saturday.
Liverpool were ripped apart by Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium yesterday and the fans are rightly furious.
Arsenal will collide against Bournemouth today and will be hoping to get back to winning ways after back to back defeats in the Premier League.