- Costa and Alcantara start, 4-3-2-1: Predicted Spain lineup to face Germany
- International Friendly [Preview]: Germany vs Spain
- Manchester United trigger extension clause in Ashley Young’s contract
- Chelsea FA Cup player ratings vs Leicester City
- Luke Shaw planning Old Trafford exit after fresh Mourinho criticism
- Hazard and Morata start, 3-4-3: Predicted Chelsea lineup to face Leicester City
- Ander Herrera weighing up potential move away from Manchester United
Author Archives: Marek
Since joining Manchester United in the summer, Jose Mourinho has already spent a huge amount of cash to reinforce the squad.
We are into the second international break of the season and England will be playing Malta next on 8th October.
The likes of Alexis, Ibrahimovic and Aguero have netted thirteen times between them in this season so far but the trio fail to make it into stats-based team of the season after game-week seven.
Manchester United spent heavily in the summer transfer window and it will be fair to say that the results so far have not been fruitful.
Liverpool’s Adam Lallana, Manchester City’s Kevin De Bruyne and Everton’s Romelu Lukaku were joined by Theo Walcott of Arsenal and Heung-min Son of Tottenham on the Premier League’s shortlist for September’s player of the month award.
Liverpool let go two strikers in the summer transfer window in the form of Christian Benteke and Mario Balotelli.
Manchester United missed out on signing one of the most talented youngsters in world football in the form of Portuguese international Renato Sanches.
Tottenham have been impressive so far this season and deservedly defeated Premier League leaders Manchester City last weekend.
Over the past few years, Manchester United have signed more than a few players who can play in the left back position.
Manchester United were up against an out of form Stoke City side at Old Trafford and still failed to earn all three points.