- Arsenal have reached agreement worth €10million-a-year with forward – report
- Liverpool believe Leon Goretzka will move to Bayern
- Klopp wants Alisson – could replace Mignolet at Liverpool in summer
- Rep of Vidal in talks to sell to clubs in Liverpool or Manchester
- £300,000-a-week Deal Could be Enough to Sign Mkhitaryan
- Man Utd Blew Club out of Window with Terms up to $552,000-a-week
- Klopp’s Liverpool Leading to Sign $31million Star – Club Ready to Sell
Author Archives: Marek
Liverpool let go two strikers in the summer transfer window in the form of Christian Benteke and Mario Balotelli.
Manchester United missed out on signing one of the most talented youngsters in world football in the form of Portuguese international Renato Sanches.
Tottenham have been impressive so far this season and deservedly defeated Premier League leaders Manchester City last weekend.
Over the past few years, Manchester United have signed more than a few players who can play in the left back position.
Manchester United were up against an out of form Stoke City side at Old Trafford and still failed to earn all three points.
Liverpool have been brilliant in the attacking third since the arrival of Jurgen Klopp last season, however, they remain shaky at the back.
After losing three games in a row, Manchester United have won their last three fixtures and will be hoping to continue the winning run when they face Stoke City at Old Trafford today.
Liverpool were busy in the summer transfer window and signed more than a few quality players to improve the squad. The results have been fruitful for the Reds so far and it seems that Klopp can bring glory days back … Continue reading
After winning the first three Premier League games under the management of new boss Antonio Conte, Chelsea have only earned a single point from their last three fixtures.
In the summer transfer window, Manchester United signed a top class playmaker in the form of Henrikh Mkhitaryan from German Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund.