- Club Ready to Offer £132million Star to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Arsenal Will Offer around $400,000-a-week to Agree Star Deal
- Manchester United Move with $18million Offer to Agree Star Deal
- Quartet Return – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs West Brom
- Arsenal Could Sign Steven N’Zonzi
- Zlatan Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 3-4-2-1 XI vs Bournemouth
- Wilshere Starts – Arsenal’s Strongest Possible 3-4-2-1 XI vs West Ham
Author Archives: Marek
Manchester United spent heavily in the summer transfer window and it will be fair to say that the results so far have not been fruitful.
Liverpool’s Adam Lallana, Manchester City’s Kevin De Bruyne and Everton’s Romelu Lukaku were joined by Theo Walcott of Arsenal and Heung-min Son of Tottenham on the Premier League’s shortlist for September’s player of the month award.
Liverpool let go two strikers in the summer transfer window in the form of Christian Benteke and Mario Balotelli.
Manchester United missed out on signing one of the most talented youngsters in world football in the form of Portuguese international Renato Sanches.
Tottenham have been impressive so far this season and deservedly defeated Premier League leaders Manchester City last weekend.
Over the past few years, Manchester United have signed more than a few players who can play in the left back position.
Manchester United were up against an out of form Stoke City side at Old Trafford and still failed to earn all three points.
Liverpool have been brilliant in the attacking third since the arrival of Jurgen Klopp last season, however, they remain shaky at the back.
After losing three games in a row, Manchester United have won their last three fixtures and will be hoping to continue the winning run when they face Stoke City at Old Trafford today.
Liverpool were busy in the summer transfer window and signed more than a few quality players to improve the squad. The results have been fruitful for the Reds so far and it seems that Klopp can bring glory days back … Continue reading