- £60million Star has Heart Set on a Move to Liverpool So Far
- Fellaini Starts – Manchester United’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Basel
- Liverpool One of the Favorites in $26million Chase for Attacker
- 3-4-3: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Qarabag
- Lallana Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Sevilla
- Manchester United Ready to Step up to Sign $92,000-a-week Star
- Jose Ready to Sign $158,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
Author Archives: Marek
Manchester United face rivals Arsenal at home and should look to earn all three points against a team who are already six points ahead of them.
Tottenham have so far failed to agree a new contract with star striker Harry Kane and Manchester United may just take advantage of the situation and sign the England international.
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is already facing concerns at Old Trafford even after splashing over 150 million pounds to reinforce his squad in the summer transfer window.
Manchester United signed top players like Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Henrikh Mkhitaryan to improve their attack in the last summer transfer window.
Even after spending huge sums in the summer transfer window to reinforce the squad, Manchester United have been average so far this season under Jose Mourinho.
Liverpool have been linked with a move to sign German international and Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Mahmoud Dahoud for quite some time.
Manchester United will face rivals Arsenal in the early kick off game on Saturday and Mourinho will be looking to win another game against Arsene Wenger.
In recent years, Manchester United have let go strikers like Falcao, Van Persie, Welbeck and Hernandez. To replace the quartet, United have signed the likes of Martial (Summer 2015) and Ibrahimovic (Summer 2016).
Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho splashed heavy cash in the summer transfer window and signed a top playmaker in the form of Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
Netherlands collided against Belgium in a friendly contest last night and the game ended in a 1-1 draw.