- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
- Liverpool Prepared to Break Transfer Record Again for 26-Goal Star
Author Archives: Marek
Liverpool have been brilliant in the attacking third since the arrival of Jurgen Klopp last season, however, they remain shaky at the back.
After losing three games in a row, Manchester United have won their last three fixtures and will be hoping to continue the winning run when they face Stoke City at Old Trafford today.
Liverpool were busy in the summer transfer window and signed more than a few quality players to improve the squad. The results have been fruitful for the Reds so far and it seems that Klopp can bring glory days back … Continue reading
After winning the first three Premier League games under the management of new boss Antonio Conte, Chelsea have only earned a single point from their last three fixtures.
In the summer transfer window, Manchester United signed a top class playmaker in the form of Henrikh Mkhitaryan from German Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund.
Manchester United lost their opening game of this season’s Europa League against Dutch side Feyenoord and will be looking to bounce back when they face Zorya Luhansk tomorrow night at Old Trafford.
After losing three games in a row, Manchester United have returned to winning ways and have won their last two games.
Liverpool are flying high at the moment and are scoring for fun. The Reds netted 5 goals in their last league game against Hull City and are favorites to beat Swansea City next weekend.
After three defeats on the trot, Manchester United returned to winning ways and defeated Northampton Town in the EFL Cup.
Liverpool were shaky at the back last season under the management of Jurgen Klopp and the German manager made more than a few defensive reinforcements in the summer transfer window to sort things out.