- Deal Agreed – How Playmaker will Line up in Man Utd’s Starting XI
- Liverpool have Now Made Contact to Sign $29.6million Star
- $59million Star has an Offer to Sign for Arsenal
- $40million Star Ready to Secure Man Utd Move – Wants Around $400,000-a-week Salary Next Summer
- Club Ready to Offer €150million Star to Wenger’s Arsenal
- FSG Ready £80million Move to Secure Signing for Liverpool
- How Arsenal will Line up with $47million Play Breaker
Author Archives: Marek
Arsenal and Tottenham are once again looking to strengthen their strike-force even after signing the likes of Lucas Perez and Vincent Janssen respectively last summer.
Chelsea may end up losing out on signing French international and Monaco star Tiemoue Bakayoko to Manchester United if the Red Devils qualify for the Champions League.
Arsenal have been in poor form lately and it will not be shocking if they end up failing to qualify for the Champions League.
Tottenham may have to worry if big clubs move in with big offers to lure their star players. According to reports, Man United boss Jose Mourinho seems very serious about signing Eric Dier from the North Londoners.
Liverpool already have a top quality attack but they do need a top striker and a playmaker this summer to improve the squad depth.
Manchester United have the financial power to buy any player in the world and they are always linked with world class stars. Once again, Brazilian international and Barcelona superstar Neymar is in the limelight.
Jose Mourinho’s visit to Italy has taken the media by storm and there are a number of rumors linking the Red Devils boss with Inter Milan’s Croatian stars.
Liverpool will not be delighted with the reports claiming that United are close to finalizing a deal with their target Ivan Perisic.
Manchester United are a massive club and have the financial power to attract the biggest of stars even without Champions League football.
Manchester United splashed heavy cash to reinforce their squad last summer and it seems that they are ready to spend heavily again to sign new stars this summer.