- Woodward wants to Sign £350,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
- Star Returns – This Arsenal’s 3-4-2-1 XI Can Beat Red Star Belgrade
- Pedro Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Roma
- Man Utd Favorites to Secure Signing – $26.5million Could Get Deal Done
- Liverpool Heading Queue – Klopp Plans Bid to Sign Midfielder
- Key Duo Out – Man Utd’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Benfica
Author Archives: Marek
Tottenham need quality reinforcements in the summer transfer window and one of their top targets is Everton star Ross Barkley.
Manchester United are in a decent position to earn a top four finish in the Premier League and are also one of the top contenders to win this season’s Europa League.
After splashing heavy cash to lure stars like Bailly, Mkhitaryan and Pogba last summer, United have not been able to perform very well and are currently 5th in the Premier League.
Manchester United have been interested in signing French international and Atletico Madrid star Antoine Griezmann for a long time. Once again, the former Real Sociedad attacker is in the spotlight.
After a disappointing home draw against Bournemouth, Manchester United returned to winning ways in the Barclays Premier league with a 3-1 victory over relegation threatened Middlesbrough.
Arsenal lost against West Brom and Liverpool could only earn a single point against Manchester City at the weekend. On the other hand, Manchester United defeated Middlesbrough and are now in a great position to finish in the top four.
Manchester United are looking to sign a new center forward in the summer transfer window and numerous top quality players are heavily linked with the Old Trafford club.
Liverpool will collide against Manchester City this weekend and will hope to win their third game on the trot vs a team, who are out of form at the moment.
Last summer, Manchester United signed a world class goalscorer in the form of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and the retired Swedish star has been sensational for the Red Devils this season.
Manchester United have one foot in the quarter finals of the Europa League after their 1-1 draw away from home against Rostov in the R16 first leg.