- Club Ready to Offer £132million Star to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Arsenal Will Offer around $400,000-a-week to Agree Star Deal
- Manchester United Move with $18million Offer to Agree Star Deal
- Quartet Return – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs West Brom
- Arsenal Could Sign Steven N’Zonzi
- Zlatan Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 3-4-2-1 XI vs Bournemouth
- Wilshere Starts – Arsenal’s Strongest Possible 3-4-2-1 XI vs West Ham
Author Archives: Marek
After resting key players in the final games of the Premier League, Jose Mourinho has opted to start the strongest possible side for the Europa League final vs Ajax.
Jurgen Klopp’s men defeated Boro 3-0 at Anfield to book their place in the UEFA Champions League.
Jose Mourinho hired the services of Zlatan Ibrahimovic on a free transfer from Paris Saint-Germain last summer and the retired Swedish international proved to be the best goalscorer for them.
Manchester United will remain 6th no matter what happens today and therefore, Mourinho has opted to start a very weak side with majority of the youngsters in the lineup vs Crystal Palace.
The Gunners will end up playing Europa League next season for the first time under Wenger if Liverpool are able to beat Middlesbrough today.
For Jose Mourinho, Manchester United’s final PL game is pretty much meaningless. He opted to use weakened teams against Arsenal, Spurs and Southampton and ended up earning just one point.
Manchester United have been linked with numerous top quality players recently and Portuguese star Bernardo Silva is one of them.
Liverpool will not be delighted with the fact that one of their key defensive targets in the form of Michael Keane is close to signing for Manchester United.
After suffering back to back defeats against Arsenal and Tottenham, Manchester United will hope to bounce back tonight when they face Southampton away from home.
Manchester United have been linked with Real Madrid star James Rodriguez for a long time. We shall see how the transfer saga will unfold in the coming months.