- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
- Liverpool Prepared to Break Transfer Record Again for 26-Goal Star
Author Archives: Marek
Tottenham lost against Chelsea yesterday and now Manchester United can close the gap to just one point if they can beat West Ham United at Old Trafford today.
Manchester United are looking to strengthen their squad under the management of Jose Mourinho by signing new players.
Manchester United splashed the cash to sign a top quality playmaker in the form of Henrikh Mkhitaryan in the summer transfer window.
After a disappointing draw against Arsenal last weekend in the Premier League, Manchester United returned to winning ways by beating Feyenoord in the Europa League 4-0.
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is seriously looking to reinforce his squad in the winter transfer window and the Red Devils are linked with numerous quality players if the rumors are anything to go by.
Chelsea are flying high in the Premier League and have won their last six league games without even conceding a single goal.
Tottenham are looking to seal a new contract with star striker Harry Kane but the process has dragged for far too long.
After playing four games in their Europa League group, Manchester United are in third place and a defeat at the hands of Feyenoord tonight will seal their elimination from the competition.
The latest Derby Della Madonnina provided entertainment and controversy but ultimately proved disappointing for both managers.
Despite failing to qualify for the Champions League, Manchester United signed star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the summer transfer window against all odds.