- Not Mahrez – Liverpool have Moved in to Agree $62million Star Signing
- €55million Playmaker Has to Agree Man Utd Move this Summer
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Want $125,000-a-week Star Signing – He’s Klopp’s No.1 Goal
- Arsenal Ready to Finally Get Versatile $32million Star Signing Done
- Video – Liverpool Duo Involved in Brazil’s 2nd Goal vs Uruguay
- Not Griezmann – Man Utd have Moved in to Sign “Exceptional” Star
- Come and Get me Plea? “Extraordinary” $20million Star Wanted by the Reds Claims It would be “Special” to Play for Liverpool
Author Archives: Marek
Manchester United were already without suspended star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic and now there is more bad news for the Red Devils.
Manchester United need a versatile midfielder, someone who can be the long term replacement of Michael Carrick.
Manchester United will collide against Chelsea for the second time this season at Stamford Bridge. The Blues absolutely ripped the Red Devils apart (4-0) in the first meeting earlier in the season.
Tottenham Hotspur are interested in signing Manchester United attacker Jesse Lingard, whose contract will expire at the end of the next season.
FA Cup is once again Arsenal’s best chance of winning a silverware and manager Arsene Wenger has named a very strong starting XI against Conference leaders Lincoln City.
Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez is in a complex situation at the Emirates and it looks highly likely that he will depart the club in the summer transfer window.
Manchester United collide against Russian side Rostov in the first leg of their Europa League R16 tie tonight.
The FA Cup returns this weekend, with the quarter final round of the famous cup competition.
If the latest reports are anything to go by then Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho seems very serious about securing new deals with his current crop of key players.
Mourinho wants someone who will provide a solid cover in front of the back four and therefore, Manchester United are looking to sign a strong defensive midfielder in the upcoming summer transfer window.