- Star Looking to Agree €18million-a-year Chelsea Deal
- Shocking – Liverpool Could Get Points Deducted
- Arsenal Have Agreed $85,000-a-week Star Deal
- Man Utd Moved in to Seal First Option on Signing $32million Player
- Mourinho wants Man Utd to Agree €102,000-a-week Star Signing
- Liverpool Look to Agree Versatile $27million Star Signing – Need Him Now
- Not Coutinho – The Highest Valued Liverpool Star is Worth £53.5m
Author Archives: Marek
Manchester United have been interested in signing James Rodriguez for a long time and reports suggest that they have a real chance of signing him now.
It seems that Manchester United are going to sign Victor Lindelof after all. The transfer saga has dragged on for far too long but reports in the media suggest that the Swedish defender is finally going to be a Red … Continue reading
Victor Lindelof’s move to Manchester United is getting closer as per the reports going on in the media.
It seems that Manchester United want a team full of superstars under the management of Jose Mourinho and are ready to sign world class players.
Manchester United have won their last six games in the Premier League (last seven in all competitions) and will kick start their FA Cup campaign against Reading tomorrow.
Manchester United want to sign a new central defender this month and Victor Lindelof has been heavily linked with a move to Old Trafford.
Benfica star Victor Lindelof has been in the limelight even before the start of the winter transfer window and it will not be shocking at all if he does end up moving to Manchester United this month.
Manchester United are on a roll at the moment. The Red Devils have won their last 7 games (6 in the league) and are unbeaten in 13.
Manchester United were missing prolific goalscorer since the departure of Robin van Persie and Mourinho solved the dilemma by signing Ibrahimovic last summer.
Liverpool registered their fourth win on the trot in the Premier League by beating rivals Manchester City at Anfield in the last game. Next up, the Reds will face Sunderland at the Stadium of Light today.