- Confirmed – Liverpool XI Formation vs Crystal Palace
- Picture – Man Utd’s Confirmed XI vs Burnley
- Forget Robertson: Liverpool Have to Agree $21.5million Star Signing – He’s Like Marcelo
- Forget Turan – Arsenal Ready to Agree “Exceptional” €40million Star Signing
- Man Utd have Moved in to Finally Agree $45million Star Signing – He Would Earn $200,000-a-week
- Liverpool Ready to Agree €72million Star Signing – Not James/Asensio
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Burnley
Author Archives: Marek
Arsenal must hold onto their world class attackers like Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez this summer but both are linked with Manchester United.
Manchester United and Liverpool are linked with numerous quality attacking midfielders and the likes of Ivan Perisic and James Rodriguez have been in the focus lately.
Manchester United have been interested in signing Croatian international and Inter Milan star Ivan Perisic for quite some time.
Liverpool are interested in signing James Rodriguez but the Reds will not be happy with the latest reports suggesting that the Colombian star wants to join Manchester United.
Manchester United are heavily linked with world class players at the moment and once again Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez is in the limelight.
Manchester United will be delighted with the fact that Liverpool could only earn a single point against Bournemouth last night. Te battle for the fourth place is now even more intriguing.
Chelsea were defeated by Crystal Palace at Stamford Bridge in their last league game. Can they return to winning ways against Manchester City tonight? Only time will tell.
Manchester United have more than a few left backs in the team and Luke Shaw is currently their fourth choice under the management of Jose Mourinho.
Manchester United could only earn a single point against Everton last night and now, arch rivals Liverpool are firm favorites to finish in the top four.
Manchester United have got one of the best goal keepers in the world in the form of Spanish international David De Gea.