- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
- Done – Liverpool have Agreed €37million Deal
- Klopp Impressed – Liverpool Can Get Signing Done for $22million
- Club Should Sell Playmaker to Manchester United for $37million
- Mourinho Looks to Agree £50million Star Signing for Man Utd
- Star Out – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Swansea
Author Archives: Marek
Manchester United have been interested in signing Croatian international and Barcelona star Ivan Rakitic for quite some time.
Arsenal have been trying to renew Alexis Sanchez’s contract for a long time now but they have failed to reach an agreement with the Chilean international as yet.
Manchester United’s brilliant unbeaten run under the management of Jose Mourinho came to an end last night against Hull City in the EFL Cup.
Manchester United have one foot in the final of the EFL Cup after beating Hull City 2-0 in the first leg. Still, manager Jose Mourinho has opted for a very strong starting XI against the Tigers tonight.
Manchester United have done well in the busy period without their star central defender Eric Bailly.
Last summer, Manchester United signed a world class striker in the form of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and the Swedish star has been sensational this season.
Bournemouth and Crystal Palace will collide at the Vitality Stadium in the Premier League on 31st January.
Star playmaker Alxies Sanchez helped Arsenal beat Burnley with the last kick of the game at the weekend and the North Londoners are now second in the Premier League table, 8 points behind leaders Chelsea.
Manchester United lured a top quality left back in the form of Patrice Evra when Alex Ferguson was in charge of the club.
The Red Devils’ brilliant winning run in the PL was ended by Liverpool and then they also failed to beat Stoke City at the weekend.