- Paris Saint-Germain eyeing big-money move for Manchester United midfielder
- Ramsey and Lacazette start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face West Ham United
- Arsenal manager updates on Jack Wilshere’s contractual situation
- Three things we learned: Bournemouth 0-2 Manchester United
- Arsenal won’t follow up their interest in French attacker
- FA Cup [Preview]: Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Barcelona weighing up move for Manchester United forward
Author Archives: Marek
Chelsea suffered a shocking PL defeat at the weekend against bottom of the table Crystal Palace and will look to bounce back to beat Roma in the Champions League tomorrow night.
Manchester United signed top quality players in the summer transfer window to strengthen their squad but Jose Mourinho did not sign any attacking midfielder.
Manchester United could only earn a single point against Liverpool at the weekend and they will be looking to get back to winning ways vs Benfica.
At the weekend, Arsenal suffered yet another shocking defeat in the Premier League and they are now 9 points behind league leaders Manchester City.
Manchester United are second in the Premier League after earning a hard fought point against arch rivals Liverpool at Anfield.
Manchester United broke their transfer record to sign star midfielder Paul Pogba last year. This year, the Red Devils splashed the cash to lure another midfielder in the form of Nemanja Matic.
Manchester United will be looking to extend their winning run when they collide against Liverpool in the early kick off PL game today.
Manchester United have started the new season brilliantly and are currently second in the Premier League, level on points with leaders Manchester City and only behind them due to an inferior goal difference.
Tottenham managed to hold on to majority of their key stars in the summer transfer window but lost star defender Kyle Walker, who left to join Manchester City.
After winning three titles under the management of Jose Mourinho last season, the Red Devils have started the new season in brilliant fashion.