- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
- Liverpool have Moved in to Agree Star Signing – Reported Pre-Contract Arranged
- Star Expected to be Fit – Arsenal’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Chelsea
- $67m Star Will Join & Man Utd Now Ready to Sign $143,000-a-week Star
- Pogba Starts as No.10 – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Ajax
- Klopp Clear Favorite to Agree $45million Star Signing for Liverpool – He Wants Anfield Move
- €70million Offer Already Made – Star will be Joining Man Utd
Author Archives: Marek
Manchester United defeated West Ham United in the EFL Cup quarter final last night to book their place in the last four. The Red Devils will face Hull City in the semi final of the competition.
Manchester United failed to beat West Ham United last weekend at Old Trafford in the Premier League.
Manchester United spent record fee to hire the services of a world class midfielder in the form of Paul Pogba from Juventus in the summer transfer window.
After another disappointing home result in the league last weekend against West Ham United, the Red Devils will be facing the Hammers again at Old Trafford tomorrow night in the EFL Cup.
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is under immense pressure after a dismal start to his first season with the Red Devils.
Manchester United are seriously looking to reinforce their back line in the winter transfer window and are linked with numerous quality defenders.
Manchester United faced West Ham United yesterday and once again failed to win. The Red Devils have now drawn their last four home games in the league, first time that has happened since 1980.
Tottenham lost against Chelsea yesterday and now Manchester United can close the gap to just one point if they can beat West Ham United at Old Trafford today.
Manchester United are looking to strengthen their squad under the management of Jose Mourinho by signing new players.
Manchester United splashed the cash to sign a top quality playmaker in the form of Henrikh Mkhitaryan in the summer transfer window.