- £60million Star has Heart Set on a Move to Liverpool So Far
- Fellaini Starts – Manchester United’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Basel
- Liverpool One of the Favorites in $26million Chase for Attacker
- 3-4-3: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Qarabag
- Lallana Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Sevilla
- Manchester United Ready to Step up to Sign $92,000-a-week Star
- Jose Ready to Sign $158,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
Author Archives: Marek
Manchester United have been interested in signing Welsh international and Real Madrid star Gareth Bale for quite some time and the latest reports going on in the media are intriguing.
Liverpool need quality signings in the winter transfer window if they are to improve for the second half of the campaign but more importantly, Klopp must hold on to the key stars present in the current squad.
Manchester United have already spent a lot under the management of Jose Mourinho and if the latest reports are anything to go by then they are ready to splash more cash to strengthen the Portuguese manager’s team.
Manchester United did spend a huge amount to sign Lukaku in the summer transfer window but at the moment, the Belgian international is out of form.
Liverpool have been brilliant in the attacking third this season but still they lack a top quality out and out striker.
Manchester United are currently second in the Premier League, eight points behind league leaders Manchester City and four in front of arch rivals Liverpool, who are currently in 5th place.
Manchester United have lost two of their last three Premier League games and are currently eight points behind league leaders and neighbors Manchester City.
Liverpool have badly missed a specialist defensive midfielder in the team since the departure of Argentine international Javier Mascherano.
Manchester United manager needs to improve the team’s attacking play, specifically against string opposition but it seems that he is more focused on constantly improving the back line.
Tottenham Hotspur are currently third in the Barclays Premier League and they have already qualified for the KO stages of the Champions League.