- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
- Done – Liverpool have Agreed €37million Deal
- Klopp Impressed – Liverpool Can Get Signing Done for $22million
- Club Should Sell Playmaker to Manchester United for $37million
- Mourinho Looks to Agree £50million Star Signing for Man Utd
- Star Out – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Swansea
Author Archives: Marek
Manchester United, along with Tottenham, had the best defensive record in the Premier League last season.
After scoring only a single goal and failing to win even one game in the last month, Manchester United will face Swansea City in their first PL game of November on Sunday.
Manchester United supporters were absolutely excited when the club signed a top playmaker in the form of Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Borussia Dortmund in the summer transfer window.
Tottenham Hotspur defeated Manchester City in the start of last month, however, since then, the North Londoners have failed to win in six outings.
After spending heavily in the summer, not many Manchester United supporters would have expected their team to sit in eighth position after 10 league games.
Liverpool reinforced their defense by signing a new goalie and two new central defenders in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool are currently joint leaders of the Premier League, only behind Arsenal and Manchester City on goal difference.
Manchester United will collide against Fenerbahce in the Europa League tomorrow night. The Red Devils defeated them not so long ago. Can they earn three points again vs the Turkish side? We shall see.
After selling the likes of Mario Balotelli and Christian Benteke last summer, Liverpool are now linked with a move for a new striker.
Manchester United splashed heavy cash in the summer transfer window to sign Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Borussia Dortmund.