- Ox Replaces Midfielder – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Burnley
- Herrera Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Everton
- 5 Reasons Why Sacking De Boer was the Right thing to do
- Bad News for Man Utd, Could be a Huge Boost for Liverpool – [BBC]
- Jose Mourinho Reserves Special Praise for Man Utd Duo
- Theo Starts – Arsenal’s Probable 3-4-2-1 Starting XI Koln
- 4-2-3-1: Liverpool’s Strongest Possible XI vs Sevilla – Coutinho Starts
Author Archives: Jessica
Liverpool were shaky at the back last season and Klopp failed to adequately strengthen his defense in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool seem serious about hiring the services of French international and Monaco star Thomas Lemar before the deadline ends tonight.
Liverpool desperately need to sign a strong center half, particularly to replace Lovren in the starting XI, if they are to have a strong chance of winning the Premier League title this season.
Liverpool are linked with more than a few top quality stars going into the final day of the summer transfer window and fans should really be excited.
Liverpool have already conceded 6 goals in 5 games this season and they must strengthen the back line before the transfer deadline ends tomorrow.
Liverpool will need to sign a top attacker if star playmaker Philippe Coutinho leaves the club this summer.
Manchester United have been heavily linked with Ivorian international and Paris Saint-Germain defender Serge Aurier.
Liverpool already have an over crowded midfield department with stars like Lallana, Milner, Wijnaldum, Can and skipper Henderson around.
Liverpool had more than a few problems at the back in the last campaign and fans will not like to see the same back four next season.
Liverpool are still keen on hiring the services of Naby Keita from Leipzig. The transfer saga has dragged on for far too long.