- “Fantastic” Star in Talks & Could Agree Terms with Liverpool
- Deal Close – $276,000-a-week Star to Sign for Arsenal
- Manchester United Ready to Pay Over £75million to Sign Star
- Aubameyang to Arsenal – Shocking Update – Fans will Hate Wenger
- Man Utd to Secure Signing of Alexis for €45million
- Liverpool have Made Approach to Sign $73.5million Star – Contract Already Offered
- Klopp Could Secure Key Signing for $61m & Liverpool Must Splash Cash Now
Author Archives: Ivan
Liverpool finally completed and announced the signing of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain today and the England international has signed a five year deal with the Merseysiders.
Liverpool are expected to have a very busy deadline day and fans would be hoping to see key signings at Anfield.
Liverpool have improved their attacking department by signing Salah and Solanke but their strike-force clearly lacks quality and depth.
Manchester United have been trying to sign a wide player all summer long but so far, they have not been able to achieve this objective.
Liverpool have scored goals for fun like a title winning team this season but they have also conceded goals like a bottom half team.
Much has changed at Liverpool since the end of last season. Kenny Dalglish and his coaching staff have been sacked and in came Brendan Rodgers, a young manager with his own ideas and his own staff. While most people, including … Continue reading
In the next few days I will be doing a short preview of Liverpool´s business in the transfer market. Brendan Rodgers stated in an interview for the club´s official website that he is “looking forward to bringing in three or … Continue reading