- Man Utd Pushing to Seal Signing of £75million Midfielder for Next Season
- 4-2-3-1: Rashford Starts as CF – Man Utd’s Probable XI vs Swansea
- Club Ready to Offer $24million Star to Liverpool – Klopp Wants Him
- Three Key Changes – Jose’s Probable 4-2-3-1 Man Utd XI vs Huddersfield
- Milner Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Spurs
- Woodward wants to Sign £350,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
Author Archives: Farjad Iftekhar
“As long as I keep shooting, one is bound to go in.” – Alberto Gilardinho. The Italian striker’s philosophy that the more shots you take, the more goals you will score. Not quite, Alberto.
In the build up to England’s friendly against Spain on Friday night, Gerard Piqué (28) included John Stones in his World XI team. He was the only Englishman to make the cut.
Quite understandable that Jose Mourinho is linked with a move away from Chelsea because of the horrific form but it makes no sense why the Portuguese manager is linked with Man United job.
Leicester City midfielder Riyad Mahrez has been in brilliant form in the Premier League this season.
Another weekend of Premier League action saw another weekend of drama.
Last season, Liverpool faced Southampton at Anfield in their first league game of the Premier League campaign and won 2-1 on the day.
Anthony Martial rescued a point for Manchester United, scoring a second-half equaliser, as they drew 1-1 with CSKA Moscow in the Champions League on Wednesday night. At the Etihad, Kevin De Bruyne netted a 91st minute winner for Manchester City … Continue reading
Spurs record signing Erik Lamela has been criticized for not proving his worth so far since joining the North London club few seasons back.
As West Ham recorded an impressive 3-1 away win over Crystal Palace this weekend, new signing Dimitri Payet shone once again.
Sergio Agüero could miss as many as seven games for Manchester City following a hamstring injury that he sustained on international duty. The 27-year-old was stretchered off during the first half of Argentina’s 2-0 defeat to Ecuador last week.