- Not Mahrez – Liverpool have Moved in to Agree $62million Star Signing
- €55million Playmaker Has to Agree Man Utd Move this Summer
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Want $125,000-a-week Star Signing – He’s Klopp’s No.1 Goal
- Arsenal Ready to Finally Get Versatile $32million Star Signing Done
- Video – Liverpool Duo Involved in Brazil’s 2nd Goal vs Uruguay
- Not Griezmann – Man Utd have Moved in to Sign “Exceptional” Star
- Come and Get me Plea? “Extraordinary” $20million Star Wanted by the Reds Claims It would be “Special” to Play for Liverpool
Author Archives: Farjad Iftekhar
“As long as I keep shooting, one is bound to go in.” – Alberto Gilardinho. The Italian striker’s philosophy that the more shots you take, the more goals you will score. Not quite, Alberto.
In the build up to England’s friendly against Spain on Friday night, Gerard Piqué (28) included John Stones in his World XI team. He was the only Englishman to make the cut.
Quite understandable that Jose Mourinho is linked with a move away from Chelsea because of the horrific form but it makes no sense why the Portuguese manager is linked with Man United job.
Leicester City midfielder Riyad Mahrez has been in brilliant form in the Premier League this season.
Another weekend of Premier League action saw another weekend of drama.
Last season, Liverpool faced Southampton at Anfield in their first league game of the Premier League campaign and won 2-1 on the day.
Anthony Martial rescued a point for Manchester United, scoring a second-half equaliser, as they drew 1-1 with CSKA Moscow in the Champions League on Wednesday night. At the Etihad, Kevin De Bruyne netted a 91st minute winner for Manchester City … Continue reading
Spurs record signing Erik Lamela has been criticized for not proving his worth so far since joining the North London club few seasons back.
As West Ham recorded an impressive 3-1 away win over Crystal Palace this weekend, new signing Dimitri Payet shone once again.
Sergio Agüero could miss as many as seven games for Manchester City following a hamstring injury that he sustained on international duty. The 27-year-old was stretchered off during the first half of Argentina’s 2-0 defeat to Ecuador last week.