- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
- Star Returns – This Arsenal’s 3-4-2-1 XI Can Beat Red Star Belgrade
- Pedro Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Roma
- Man Utd Favorites to Secure Signing – $26.5million Could Get Deal Done
- Liverpool Heading Queue – Klopp Plans Bid to Sign Midfielder
- Key Duo Out – Man Utd’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Benfica
- Arsenal Must Sign Riyad Mahrez in January
Author Archives: Farjad Iftekhar
Liverpool are flying high in the Premier League and if they continue playing this well then they can surely win the title this season.
Arsenal are in fantastic form at the moment. After earning just a single point from their opening two PL fixtures, the Gunners have won four games on the trot and are currently third in the table behind rivals Spurs and Manchester … Continue reading
Liverpool will face Newcastle United in the Premier League at Anfield tomorrow and the Reds should be considered favorites to earn all three points.
Liverpool splashed huge sum to lure Christian Benteke in the summer transfer window under the management of Brendan Rodgers.
It’s been quite a few days for West Ham’s Dimitri Payet. After creating one and scoring two goals to help see off Blackburn 5-1 in the FA Cup, Hammers boss Slaven Bilic compared Payet to Real Madrid’s Luka Modric.
Barcelona currently boast the three best players in the world as individuals, however it’s their connection and understanding that the trio share which makes them, arguably, the most frightening front-line in football history.
Lionel Messi has beaten Neymar and Cristiano Ronaldo to claim the Ballon d’Or for a record fifth time.
Manchester United kick start their FA Cup campaign against Sheffield United today and manager Louis van Gaal has selected a very strong starting XI for the game.
Manchester United have had a strong defense this season. The Red Devils have only conceded 17 goals in 20 league games, only Spurs have a better record (16 goals).
As Dejan Lovren and Mamadou Sakho continue to struggle, Liverpool’s interest in Joel Matip could be the answer to their defensive frailties.