- Jose Ready to Sign $158,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Stars Return – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Southampton
- World Class €125million Star Could be Offered to Liverpool – He Likes Klopp
- 3-4-2-1: Arsenal’s Strongest Possible XI vs Tottenham
- Manchester United can Sign €80m Star for €45m in January – Mou’s Priority
- Arsenal will Push Again to Sign Raheem Sterling
- 4-2-3-1: Manchester United’s Strongest Possible XI vs Newcastle
Author Archives: Chinmay Modak
Just over an year and a half ago, we saw the glimpses of a superstar in the making in the form of Belgian star Adnan Januzaj.
Over the past few years, there has been an increase in the number of cash rich clubs who can spend ridiculous amounts of money to get their desired player.
As the new season approaches, all the elite teams are strengthening their squads with quality additions, especially in attack, but almost all of them are struggling with defensive solidity.
For a long time there has been talk of many players leaving St. Mary’s this season. Some of them have already left (Rickie Lambert & Manager Mauricio Pochettino) and list of probable transfer targets includes club captain Adam Lallana, young left … Continue reading
It has been a fantastic season for Manchester City so far. They are in the top 3 as of now and are definitely looking as potential challengers for the League title. Although they face stiff competition from Chelsea and Arsenal. And … Continue reading
As the title suggests, the following list contains some of the best ageing players around the globe.
Liverpool had one of the best strikers in the world. However, since Fernando Torres joined Chelsea for a record British transfer fee of £50 million, his form been under scrutiny.
Javier Hernández Balcázar or “Chicharito”, as we all know him has been in contention for a Manchester United starting spot for a long time now.
This is what Arsene Wenger must be exclaiming in his mind after watching his team’s dream run this season.
As mentioned above in the subject I would like to shed some light on Real Madrid’s poor performances in La Liga this season.