- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
- How Manchester United could line up vs Tottenham
- Mkhitaryan starts – Arsenal’s likely 4-3-3 XI vs Swansea
- Arsenal on red alert over the availability of playmaker
- How Manchester United could line up against Yeovil
Author Archives: Arsenalogy
Arsenal were once again humiliated away from home and this time it was Everton’s turn to pile more misery on the North Londoners.
Arsenal suffered yet another shocking defeat away from home against a top 5 team to leave Champions league qualification spot out of their hands.
Arsenal will hope to get back to winning ways after disappointment results that have ruined their title charge.
Arsenal have completely lost their way in the past few weeks and from title challengers now they are fighting to survive in top 4.
Not so long ago Arsenal were involved in the title race but now the gunners find themselves in danger of losing 4th spot.
Arsenal have no other option left but to sign top quality stars for several positions if they are to win major titles next season.
After staying on top of the premier league for a long time, Arsenal are now fighting to finish the season in fourth spot.
Two weeks back, gunners were in contention to win the premier league title. 3 games later. Arsenal are out of the race being 7 points behind current league leaders Liverpool.
The draw against Swansea means that Arsenal are out of the title race but they can still give themselves a chance by beating Manchester City tomorrow.
Arsenal fans had to wait for too long to see their new winter signing Kim Kallstrom in action as he got the chance in the midweek game against Swansea.