- Not Mahrez – Liverpool have Moved in to Agree $62million Star Signing
- €55million Playmaker Has to Agree Man Utd Move this Summer
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Want $125,000-a-week Star Signing – He’s Klopp’s No.1 Goal
- Arsenal Ready to Finally Get Versatile $32million Star Signing Done
- Video – Liverpool Duo Involved in Brazil’s 2nd Goal vs Uruguay
- Not Griezmann – Man Utd have Moved in to Sign “Exceptional” Star
- Come and Get me Plea? “Extraordinary” $20million Star Wanted by the Reds Claims It would be “Special” to Play for Liverpool
Author Archives: Arsenalogy
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is looking to strengthen his attack for next season and more than few big names are in the limelight.
Tottenham led Arsenal in the Premier League for the major part of last season but in the end the Gunners finished above their arch rivals yet again.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is seriously looking to reinforce his defense this summer and he must sign a top quality star. The Gunners only conceded 36 league goals last season but still failed to win the title.
Arsenal have already reinforced their midfield by signing a top Swiss star in the form of Granit Xhaka. Moreover, the Gunners have also strengthened their strike-force by luring Japanese center forward Takuma Asano.
Arsenal are heavily linked with a move to sign Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain this summer. Can the Gunners finally lure the Argentine forward?
Arsenal are linked with numerous top strikers this summer and must lure one to improve their strike-force. The likes of Gonzalo Higuain, Mauro Icardi and Alexandre Lacazette have been in the limelight.
Arsene Wenger has strengthened the Arsenal squad this summer by signing players like Granit Xhaka and Takuma Asano so far.
Arsenal have been looking to sign a proven quality goalscorer for quite some time and the Gunners must secure one this summer to challenge for the Premier League title next season.
Since the departure of star striker and former captain Robin van Persie, Arsenal have not been able to replace the Dutch international.
Arsenal must improve the overall quality of their squad if they are to seriously challenge for the title next season.