- Club would Welcome £27m-36m from Liverpool for £67m Star
- Van Dijk May Join Liverpool so Club Eye $26million Player
- Deal Close – Man Utd Move to Agree £36million Key Deal
- Forget Keita – Liverpool Must Secure $28million Midfielder Signing
- $146million Stars to be Offered to Liverpool
- Manchester United are Eager to Sign €48million Seleccao Star
- Klopp Pushing to Secure Versatile Star Signing for Liverpool
Author Archives: Arsenalogy
Tottenham Hotspur defeated West Brom in the early kick off game today and are second in the table for the time being.
Liverpool and Hull City registered their places in the semi finals of the EFL Cup last night. Who will join them today.
After earning only a single point from their opening two Premier League fixtures, Arsenal have finally won their first game of the new season by beating Watford 3-1 away from home.
Arsenal are getting closer and closer to hiring the services of German international and Valencia star Shkodran Mustafi.
Arsenal badly need to sign a central defender before the start of the new Premier League campaign and it seems that they are going to do exactly that.
Arsenal desperately need a top out and out goalscorer this summer and they have been looking to sign one for a long time now.
Arsenal must improve the overall quality of their squad to challenge for the title next season. However, so far, manager Arsene Wenger has failed to secure the key transfer targets.
Arsenal have been heavily linked with a move to sign Leicester City superstar Riyad Mahrez in the summer transfer window.
Arsenal are facing a major injury crisis as far as the defense is concerned and they must sign a top center half before the new season starts next week.
So far, Arsenal have secured the signing of one central defender in the summer transfer window by luring England international Rob Holding from Bolton Wanderers.