- Costa and Alcantara start, 4-3-2-1: Predicted Spain lineup to face Germany
- International Friendly [Preview]: Germany vs Spain
- Manchester United trigger extension clause in Ashley Young’s contract
- Chelsea FA Cup player ratings vs Leicester City
- Luke Shaw planning Old Trafford exit after fresh Mourinho criticism
- Hazard and Morata start, 3-4-3: Predicted Chelsea lineup to face Leicester City
- Ander Herrera weighing up potential move away from Manchester United
Author Archives: Soccerisma
Liverpool already have more than a few versatile midfielders in their squad such as the likes of Emre Can, James Milner, Marko Grujic and Jordan Henderson.
Arsenal must sign a top quality striker in the summer transfer window because Olivier Giroud cannot help them win the Premier League title next season.
Having already reinforced his attacking midfield by signing two key attackers like Sadio Mane and Georginio Wijnaldum, Klopp does not really need to strengthen the department any further this summer.
After chasing Paul Pogba for a very long time, Manchester United have finally secured the signature of the French midfielder.
Liverpool will kick start their new Premier League campaign away from home against Arsenal. Last weekend, the Reds defeated Barcelona 4-0 and lost with the same scoreline against FSV Mainz.
The transfer saga surrounding French international Paul Pogba is finally over and the 23-year-old midfielder has returned to Manchester United.
Recently, Liverpool have been heavily linked with Norwegian international Martin Odegaard. The talented starlet currently plays for European Champions Real Madrid.
Arsenal are facing a central defensive crisis at the moment with key players like German international Per Mertesacker and Brazilian star Gabriel Paulista out injured at the moment.
Manchester United are close to sealing the signing of Paul Pogba and after his addition, it will be fair to say that the Red Devils will be one of the hot favorites to win the title next season.
Liverpool have already lured two quality attacking players this summer by hiring the services of Georginio Wijnaldum and Sadio Mane and they really do not need to sign another attacking midfielder.