- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
- Mata Starts in Midfield – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs WBA
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Look to Agree $33million Striker Signing
- Mourinho Moves in to Agree $217million Star Signing for Man Utd
- 4-2-3-1: How Liverpool will Line up with $81.5million Star
- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
Author Archives: Soccerisma
Liverpool have improved their attacking midfield by signing players like Mane and Wijnaldum this summer. However, the Reds have not reinforced their strike-force as yet.
After a long transfer saga, Manchester United finally signed Paul Pogba from Italian champions Juventus.
Since the departure of Javier Mascherno six years ago, Liverpool have not had a world class defensive midfielder in the squad.
Arsenal badly need an experienced center half and a top quality striker before the start of the new Premier League campaign. If not before the game vs Liverpool, the fans will be satisfied if the club can at least lure them … Continue reading
Tottenham and Everton will collide in their opening Premier League fixture of the new campaign on Saturday. Who will come out on top.
Arsenal will kick start their Premier League campaign against Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool side. Who will come out on top?
Manchester United defeated reigning Premier League champions last weekend in the Community Shield contest and will kick start their new PL campaign against Bournemouth on 14th August.
Tottenham are looking to reinforce their attacking midfield this summer and have been chasing French international Nkoudou who plays for Ligue 1 side Marseille.
Arsenal’s summer transfer window started brilliantly by signing a top class midfielder in the form of Swiss international Granit Xhaka from German Bundesliga side Borussia Monchengladbach.
Liverpool already have more than a few versatile midfielders in their squad such as the likes of Emre Can, James Milner, Marko Grujic and Jordan Henderson.