- 4-2-3-1: Duo Return in Jose’s Potential Man Utd XI vs Stoke
- Liverpool Have Moved in to Agree $173,000-a-week Star Signing – He Wants Anfield Move
- Mourinho Wants Man Utd to Agree €81million Signing – Not Antoine
- Terms Agreed – How Man Utd will Line up with Versatile Playmaker
- Not One or Two – Man Utd Look to Sign €260million Worth Trio
- 4-3-3: Klopp Must Field this Liverpool XI to Rip Swansea Apart
- Spurs Plan $18.5million Star Signing to Replace $123,000-a-week Man
Author Archives: Soccerisma
Arsene Wenger must secure the signing of a top central defender before the start of the new Premier League campaign on Sunday and reports suggest that Arsenal are close to signing one.
Liverpool have completed the signing of a young Spanish defender in the form of Juanma Garcia from La Liga champions Barcelona.
Arsenal must secure top signings before the transfer window closes this summer if they are to have any chance of winning the Premier League title next season.
Liverpool have an over-crowded attacking midfield at the moment with first team players like Roberto Firmino, Philippe Coutinho, Adam Lallana, Lazar Markovic and new summer signings Sadio Mane and Georginio Wijnaldum around.
Other than Paul Pogba, Manchester United have been linked with numerous top midfielders this summer and Newcastle United star Moussa Sissoko has been in the limelight.
Liverpool have lured three players from the German Bundesliga to reinforce their back line this summer.
Chelsea will face West Ham United in their opening game of the new Premier League campaign and manager Antonio Conte will hope to start his reign with a win.
Since the arrival of new boss Jose Mourinho, Manchester United have secured four key signings for the first team.
Liverpool and Arsenal will collide in their opening Premier League fixture and both teams are facing crucial injury concerns at the moment.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp completed his first signing for the Reds last winter by luring a versatile midfielder in the form of Marko Grujic.