- How Liverpool should line up against West Ham
- Mourinho interested in signing 24-year-old Barca star
- Sanchez starts – Man Utd’s predicted starting XI vs Sevilla
- Chelsea team news and likely starting XI vs Barcelona
- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
Author Archives: Soccerisma
Chelsea will face West Ham United in their opening Premier League fixture next Monday. Who will come out on top?
Arsene Wenger must secure the signing of a top central defender before the start of the new Premier League campaign on Sunday and reports suggest that Arsenal are close to signing one.
Liverpool have completed the signing of a young Spanish defender in the form of Juanma Garcia from La Liga champions Barcelona.
Arsenal must secure top signings before the transfer window closes this summer if they are to have any chance of winning the Premier League title next season.
Liverpool have an over-crowded attacking midfield at the moment with first team players like Roberto Firmino, Philippe Coutinho, Adam Lallana, Lazar Markovic and new summer signings Sadio Mane and Georginio Wijnaldum around.
Other than Paul Pogba, Manchester United have been linked with numerous top midfielders this summer and Newcastle United star Moussa Sissoko has been in the limelight.
Liverpool have lured three players from the German Bundesliga to reinforce their back line this summer.
Chelsea will face West Ham United in their opening game of the new Premier League campaign and manager Antonio Conte will hope to start his reign with a win.
Since the arrival of new boss Jose Mourinho, Manchester United have secured four key signings for the first team.
Liverpool and Arsenal will collide in their opening Premier League fixture and both teams are facing crucial injury concerns at the moment.