- Confirmed – Liverpool XI Formation vs Leicester
- Liverpool Ready to Agree “Incredible Talent” Signing – 18 Goals/Assists
- Man Utd Player Ratings vs Southampton – EFL Cup Final
- Man Utd Ready to Agree $31million Signing of Versatile Playmaker
- Klopp’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI for Liverpool to Dismantle Leicester
- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
Author Archives: Soccerisma
Arsene Wenger must secure the signing of a top central defender before the start of the new Premier League campaign on Sunday and reports suggest that Arsenal are close to signing one.
Liverpool have completed the signing of a young Spanish defender in the form of Juanma Garcia from La Liga champions Barcelona.
Arsenal must secure top signings before the transfer window closes this summer if they are to have any chance of winning the Premier League title next season.
Liverpool have an over-crowded attacking midfield at the moment with first team players like Roberto Firmino, Philippe Coutinho, Adam Lallana, Lazar Markovic and new summer signings Sadio Mane and Georginio Wijnaldum around.
Other than Paul Pogba, Manchester United have been linked with numerous top midfielders this summer and Newcastle United star Moussa Sissoko has been in the limelight.
Liverpool have lured three players from the German Bundesliga to reinforce their back line this summer.
Chelsea will face West Ham United in their opening game of the new Premier League campaign and manager Antonio Conte will hope to start his reign with a win.
Since the arrival of new boss Jose Mourinho, Manchester United have secured four key signings for the first team.
Liverpool and Arsenal will collide in their opening Premier League fixture and both teams are facing crucial injury concerns at the moment.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp completed his first signing for the Reds last winter by luring a versatile midfielder in the form of Marko Grujic.