- Confirmed – Liverpool XI Formation vs Leicester
- Liverpool Ready to Agree “Incredible Talent” Signing – 18 Goals/Assists
- Man Utd Player Ratings vs Southampton – EFL Cup Final
- Man Utd Ready to Agree $31million Signing of Versatile Playmaker
- Klopp’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI for Liverpool to Dismantle Leicester
- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
Author Archives: Soccerisma
Antonio Conte has started his reign at Chelsea with a win over West Ham United in his opening Premier League fixture last night.
Liverpool and Arsenal collided in a thrilling contest at the Emirates yesterday. In the end, the Merseysiders earned all three points.
Chelsea vs West Ham Premier League 2016 Date: Monday, 15 August, 2016 Time: 20:00 BST Venue: Stamford Bridge Tv Info: Sky Sports 1 (UK); USA Network (USA); Star Sports 4 / Select HD 1 (India)
Manchester City and Manchester United have heavily splashed the cash this summer to reinforce their respective squads.
Arsenal will host Liverpool today in their opening Premier League fixture of the new campaign. Who will come out on top?
If reports in the media are anything to go by then German star Shkodran Mustafi will eventually leave Spanish La Liga side Valencia to join Arsenal FC in the summer transfer window.
It looks highly unlikely that Arsenal will seal another signing before the start of the new Premier League campaign. However, it will not come as any surprise if the Gunners secure key signings before the transfer window closes at the end … Continue reading
After securing the services of Wanyama and Janssen, Spurs have been looking to sign a quality attacking midfielder and French international Georges-Kevin Nkoudou has been in the limelight for quite some time.
Two former Southampton managers will collide when Everton face Tottenham tomorrow in the opening Premier League fixture of the new campaign.
Chelsea will face West Ham United in their opening Premier League fixture next Monday. Who will come out on top?