- 4-2-3-1: Duo Return in Jose’s Potential Man Utd XI vs Stoke
- Liverpool Have Moved in to Agree $173,000-a-week Star Signing – He Wants Anfield Move
- Mourinho Wants Man Utd to Agree €81million Signing – Not Antoine
- Terms Agreed – How Man Utd will Line up with Versatile Playmaker
- Not One or Two – Man Utd Look to Sign €260million Worth Trio
- 4-3-3: Klopp Must Field this Liverpool XI to Rip Swansea Apart
- Spurs Plan $18.5million Star Signing to Replace $123,000-a-week Man
Author Archives: Soccerisma
Liverpool and Chelsea failed to win their midweek games in the Champions League ahead of the all important clash on Saturday at Anfield.
Manchester United’s main priority in the upcoming transfer window is to sign a solid central defender.
Chelsea thrashed Maribor 6-0 in the first tie and the Blues remain strong favorites to earn three points again tonight.
Biggest HINT that Midfielder is Heading out of Spain with Man United, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea & Liverpool Linked
Majority of the top premier league clubs will be eager to reinforce their squads in the winter transfer window having not made decent start.
Arsenal will look for another win over Belgian side Anderlecht to virtually seal qualification to the KO rounds.
Liverpool have started their second team to face Real Madrid at the Bernabeu. Their first team was ripped apart at Anfield not to forget.
Red Devils signed Argentine pair of Angel Di Maria and Marcos Rojo in the summer transfer window.
Chelsea lead the Champions League group with ease and are favorites to qualify for the KO round as leaders.
Even after splashing heavy cash on top players and starting with relatively easy fixtures, Van Gaal is going even worse than David Moyes.
Liverpool have been horrific since the past two months and perhaps every fan is expecting another defeat at the hands of Real Madrid in CL.