- Manchester United Ready to Move Big to Sign $117,000-a-week Star
- Keita Often On his Own & Trains Dull – Making Things Easier for Liverpool
- Man Utd Pushing to Secure Agreement to Sign €75million Star
- Liverpool Certain to Make Huge Bid to Sign €72,000-a-week Star
- £160million Trio Want to Sign for Manchester United but Won’t do This
- Klopp Fighting to Sign $85,000-a-week La Liga Star for Liverpool
- Mourinho now Sure he will Get Matic Signing Done for Man Utd
Author Archives: Soccerisma
Liverpool and Chelsea failed to win their midweek games in the Champions League ahead of the all important clash on Saturday at Anfield.
Manchester United’s main priority in the upcoming transfer window is to sign a solid central defender.
Chelsea thrashed Maribor 6-0 in the first tie and the Blues remain strong favorites to earn three points again tonight.
Biggest HINT that Midfielder is Heading out of Spain with Man United, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea & Liverpool Linked
Majority of the top premier league clubs will be eager to reinforce their squads in the winter transfer window having not made decent start.
Arsenal will look for another win over Belgian side Anderlecht to virtually seal qualification to the KO rounds.
Liverpool have started their second team to face Real Madrid at the Bernabeu. Their first team was ripped apart at Anfield not to forget.
Red Devils signed Argentine pair of Angel Di Maria and Marcos Rojo in the summer transfer window.
Chelsea lead the Champions League group with ease and are favorites to qualify for the KO round as leaders.
Even after splashing heavy cash on top players and starting with relatively easy fixtures, Van Gaal is going even worse than David Moyes.
Liverpool have been horrific since the past two months and perhaps every fan is expecting another defeat at the hands of Real Madrid in CL.