- Schweni Starts – Man United’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs AS Saint-Etienne
- Klopp Moves in to Finally Agree $25million Star Signing for Liverpool
- 4-2-3-1: Arsenal’s Probable Starting XI vs Sutton United
- Man Utd Look to Finally Agree £346,000-a-week Star Signing
- Liverpool are Favorties to Agree $19million Versatile Player Signing
- Major Boost – Star Fit for Arsenal to Face Hull City
- Hazard Out – Chelsea’s Probable 3-4-3 XI vs Burnley
Author Archives: Soccerisma
Newcastle United’s brilliant form continues as they registered fourth back to back win in the league to climb to 8th spot.
After shocking defensive display in midweek against Anderlecht, Arsenal’s horrifying defense ensured they earned nothing against Swansea.
Gunners can go back in to top 4 if they beat Swansea today. Not only that, they will be just a single point behind third place Man City.
Tottenham have the chance to move 6th in the Barclays premier league if they beat Stoke City today.
Manchester United were very keen to sign World Class players for their central defense last summer but in all honesty they could not.
Manchester United had one of the best English players of all time in their squad in the form of David Beckham.
Chelsea are still unbeaten and face an unpredictable Liverpool side who have the talent but have not yet clicked this season yet.
Liverpool lost both their league games against Chelsea last season and this year Blues still might have the upper hand.
Manchester United may as well be ready to off load Spanish international Juan Mata in the upcoming transfer window.
Chelsea could only earn a single point away from home against Maribor in midweek while the absolutely ripped them apart in the first tie at Stamford Bridge.