- Club Ready to Offer €150million Star to Wenger’s Arsenal
- FSG Ready £80million Move to Secure Signing for Liverpool
- How Arsenal will Line up with $47million Play Breaker
- £50million Star Ready to Agree Chelsea Move
- How Manchester United Could Line up with €51million Star
- Club Ready to Offer £132million Star to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Arsenal Will Offer around $400,000-a-week to Agree Star Deal
Author Archives: Soccerisma
Manchester United secured one of the biggest signings in the summer that too on loan with the arrival of Radamel Falcao.
Newcastle United’s brilliant form continues as they registered fourth back to back win in the league to climb to 8th spot.
After shocking defensive display in midweek against Anderlecht, Arsenal’s horrifying defense ensured they earned nothing against Swansea.
Gunners can go back in to top 4 if they beat Swansea today. Not only that, they will be just a single point behind third place Man City.
Tottenham have the chance to move 6th in the Barclays premier league if they beat Stoke City today.
Manchester United were very keen to sign World Class players for their central defense last summer but in all honesty they could not.
Manchester United had one of the best English players of all time in their squad in the form of David Beckham.
Chelsea are still unbeaten and face an unpredictable Liverpool side who have the talent but have not yet clicked this season yet.
Liverpool lost both their league games against Chelsea last season and this year Blues still might have the upper hand.
Manchester United may as well be ready to off load Spanish international Juan Mata in the upcoming transfer window.