- Liverpool Have an Edge to Agree $31million Star Signing
- Agreement Reached – How Chelsea will Line up with €222million Star
- Liverpool have Approached Club to Agree $81million Samba Star Signing
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Agree $65million Star Signing – Not Griezmann
- Tottenham Ready to Agree $25million Europa League Star Signing
- Not Turan – Versatile $37million Star Dreams of Signing for Arsenal – Cazorla’s Replacement
- Liverpool Have to Agree $175,000-a-week Star Signing – He’d Like to Join Klopp
Author Archives: Soccerisma
Manchester united supporters will be glad that there is some positive transfer news with the possibility of a top playmaker joining the Devils in winter,
Arsene Wenger is under immense pressure already but it is the kind of pressure he has faced over the past decade.
Louis van Gaal just cannot have enough top attacking players in his side as he looks to sign even more in the upcoming winter transfer window.
Chelsea sit comfortably on top of the premier league going into the latest international break but have few injury concerns.
Many were surprised when Dutch international Wesley Sneijder left Italian giants to join Turkish side Galatasaray.
With only single point separating the two sides, Arsenal and Manchester United will collide at the Emirates.
Liverpool were unbelievably good last season with an unreal talent like Luis Suarez around as they finished second.
Manchester United need major reinforcements in the upcoming winter transfer window to turn the season around.
Manchester United’s defensive concerns are well known and with that the Red Devils are destined to struggle for top 4 place if things do not improve.
Manchester United secured one of the biggest signings in the summer that too on loan with the arrival of Radamel Falcao.