- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
- How Manchester United could line up vs Tottenham
- Mkhitaryan starts – Arsenal’s likely 4-3-3 XI vs Swansea
- Arsenal on red alert over the availability of playmaker
- How Manchester United could line up against Yeovil
Author Archives: Soccerisma
High flying Chelsea will face West Brom at Stamford Bridge when the PL returns after the international break.
Manchester united supporters will be glad that there is some positive transfer news with the possibility of a top playmaker joining the Devils in winter,
Arsene Wenger is under immense pressure already but it is the kind of pressure he has faced over the past decade.
Louis van Gaal just cannot have enough top attacking players in his side as he looks to sign even more in the upcoming winter transfer window.
Chelsea sit comfortably on top of the premier league going into the latest international break but have few injury concerns.
Many were surprised when Dutch international Wesley Sneijder left Italian giants to join Turkish side Galatasaray.
With only single point separating the two sides, Arsenal and Manchester United will collide at the Emirates.
Liverpool were unbelievably good last season with an unreal talent like Luis Suarez around as they finished second.
Manchester United need major reinforcements in the upcoming winter transfer window to turn the season around.
Manchester United’s defensive concerns are well known and with that the Red Devils are destined to struggle for top 4 place if things do not improve.