- Ox Replaces Midfielder – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Burnley
- Herrera Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Everton
- 5 Reasons Why Sacking De Boer was the Right thing to do
- Bad News for Man Utd, Could be a Huge Boost for Liverpool – [BBC]
- Jose Mourinho Reserves Special Praise for Man Utd Duo
- Theo Starts – Arsenal’s Probable 3-4-2-1 Starting XI Koln
- 4-2-3-1: Liverpool’s Strongest Possible XI vs Sevilla – Coutinho Starts
Author Archives: Soccerisma
Celtic make a return back to the group stages of the Champions League this season after they came through their play-off tie with Hapoel Be’er Sheva.
Liverpool have been very active in the summer transfer window and manager Jurgen Klopp has signed more than a few key players.
Arsenal have been looking to sign a striker for quite some time and it looks highly likely that they will secure one before the summer transfer window closes.
Liverpool lost their last league game against Burnley and will hope to bounce back when they face Tottenham Hotspur away from home tomorrow.
Tottenham acted early on in the summer transfer window and signed the likes of Wanyama (June) and Janssen (July).
Arsenal are desperately looking to sign a defender this summer and they have got nine days left in the transfer window.
Arsenal have only earned a single point from their opening two Premier League fixtures of the new season and they desperately need to reinforce their squad before the end of the transfer window.
Liverpool have been looking to offload Christian Benteke for quite some time and the latest reports suggest that the Belgian striker is heading to join Crystal Palace.
Chelsea striker Diego Costa is known for his notorious behavior on the field and he was lucky to not see Red in the opening Premier League game against West Ham United.
Manchester City goalie Joe Hart has warmed the bench so far under the management of new boss Pep Guardiola.