- Man Utd Must Sign 30 Goals/Assists Playmaker – Not Perisic
- Matic Alternative? $44million Play Breaker High on Jose Mourinho’s Wishlist
- $35million Midfielder Wants to Agree Liverpool Move – Knows Klopp Admires Him
- World Class €125million Star Offered to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Mourinho Ready to Splash Cash to Sign Emil Forsberg
- Virgil Van Dijk Expected to Sign for Liverpool
- Real Chance of Signing – £350,000-a-week Star Only wants Man Utd Move
Author Archives: Soccerisma
Liverpool have been very active in the summer transfer window and manager Jurgen Klopp has signed more than a few key players.
Arsenal have been looking to sign a striker for quite some time and it looks highly likely that they will secure one before the summer transfer window closes.
Liverpool lost their last league game against Burnley and will hope to bounce back when they face Tottenham Hotspur away from home tomorrow.
Tottenham acted early on in the summer transfer window and signed the likes of Wanyama (June) and Janssen (July).
Arsenal are desperately looking to sign a defender this summer and they have got nine days left in the transfer window.
Arsenal have only earned a single point from their opening two Premier League fixtures of the new season and they desperately need to reinforce their squad before the end of the transfer window.
Liverpool have been looking to offload Christian Benteke for quite some time and the latest reports suggest that the Belgian striker is heading to join Crystal Palace.
Chelsea striker Diego Costa is known for his notorious behavior on the field and he was lucky to not see Red in the opening Premier League game against West Ham United.
Manchester City goalie Joe Hart has warmed the bench so far under the management of new boss Pep Guardiola.
Liverpool won their opening Premier League game of the new season by beating Arsenal at the Emirates.