- Deal Close – Manchester United to Sign $51million Star – He’ll Earn $198,000-a-week
- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
Author Archives: Soccerisma
Chelsea once again dropped points against Sunderland and Manchester City have now closed the gap to 6 points.
Liverpool finally won a premier league game after three consecutive defeats and would hope to get another victory when they face Leicester.
Manchester United will look to strengthen their position in the top four with another victory when they face Stoke tomorrow.
Arsenal revived their hopes of topping their Champions League group after defeating Dortmund 2-0.
Manchester United have hit form at the right time to push for the Champions League places this season.
David Moyes turned a champions United side into a loser side that and hence got the sack before the end of last season.
Liverpool lie in the bottom half of the table after 11 league games eve after spending heavily on new signings in the summer transfer window.
Manchester United will face Arsenal with most of their star players returning for the game at the Emirates.
Looks like Manchester United are already active in the transfers way before the start of winter window.
High flying Chelsea will face West Brom at Stamford Bridge when the PL returns after the international break.