- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
- Mata Starts in Midfield – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs WBA
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Look to Agree $33million Striker Signing
- Mourinho Moves in to Agree $217million Star Signing for Man Utd
- 4-2-3-1: How Liverpool will Line up with $81.5million Star
- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
Author Archives: Soccerisma
Chelsea once again dropped points against Sunderland and Manchester City have now closed the gap to 6 points.
Liverpool finally won a premier league game after three consecutive defeats and would hope to get another victory when they face Leicester.
Manchester United will look to strengthen their position in the top four with another victory when they face Stoke tomorrow.
Arsenal revived their hopes of topping their Champions League group after defeating Dortmund 2-0.
Manchester United have hit form at the right time to push for the Champions League places this season.
David Moyes turned a champions United side into a loser side that and hence got the sack before the end of last season.
Liverpool lie in the bottom half of the table after 11 league games eve after spending heavily on new signings in the summer transfer window.
Manchester United will face Arsenal with most of their star players returning for the game at the Emirates.
Looks like Manchester United are already active in the transfers way before the start of winter window.
High flying Chelsea will face West Brom at Stamford Bridge when the PL returns after the international break.