- How Liverpool should line up against West Ham
- Mourinho interested in signing 24-year-old Barca star
- Sanchez starts – Man Utd’s predicted starting XI vs Sevilla
- Chelsea team news and likely starting XI vs Barcelona
- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
Author Archives: Soccerisma
Having secured three back to back wins in PL and only conceded single goal, United are headed in the right direction.
Chelsea once again dropped points against Sunderland and Manchester City have now closed the gap to 6 points.
Liverpool finally won a premier league game after three consecutive defeats and would hope to get another victory when they face Leicester.
Manchester United will look to strengthen their position in the top four with another victory when they face Stoke tomorrow.
Arsenal revived their hopes of topping their Champions League group after defeating Dortmund 2-0.
Manchester United have hit form at the right time to push for the Champions League places this season.
David Moyes turned a champions United side into a loser side that and hence got the sack before the end of last season.
Liverpool lie in the bottom half of the table after 11 league games eve after spending heavily on new signings in the summer transfer window.
Manchester United will face Arsenal with most of their star players returning for the game at the Emirates.
Looks like Manchester United are already active in the transfers way before the start of winter window.