- Arsenal vs Chelsea – Stars to Watch in the FA Cup Final
- Mourinho Ready to Agree €200million Stars Signing for Manchester United – Lineup Predicted
- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
Author Archives: Soccerisma
After a terrible last month, Manchester United have started this month in worse fashion with a defeat against Turkish side Fenerbahce in the Europa League.
Liverpool already have more than a few quality attacking midfielders and once again they are linked with a move to sign Athletic Bilbao’s Inaki Williams.
Manchester United will play arch rivals Liverpool tonight in the Premier League. The Red Devils have been inconsistent and a defeat at the hands of the Reds will be a huge setback for Jose Mourinho.
Bob Bradley, 58, the newly appointed manager for the Swansea Team, is currently battling for a spot in the Premiere League. However, he is under fire not only from fans but also from the Supporters Trust of the team.
Tottenham acted early on in the transfer window and signed the likes of Victor Wanyama (Southampton) and Vincent Janssen (AZ Alkmaar).
Last season, Leicester City did the unthinkable as they held off the likes of Manchester City, Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur to win the Premier League title. This season, there will be no such anomaly – the title race already looks … Continue reading
Arsenal chased German international Shkodran Mustafi for quite some time and have finally completed his signing from Spanish side Valencia.
With Wednesday’s transfer deadline vast approaching, Premier League clubs are furiously scouring the global football market in a bid to add to their playing squads.
Liverpool have an overcrowded attacking midfield at the moment with players like Adam Lallana, Philippe Coutinho, Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane and Lazar Markovic around. Moreover, even Georginio Wijnaldum is a natural attacking midfielder.
Celtic make a return back to the group stages of the Champions League this season after they came through their play-off tie with Hapoel Be’er Sheva.