- Klopp Fighting to Sign $85,000-a-week La Liga Star for Liverpool
- Mourinho now Sure he will Get $117,000-a-week Star Signing Done for Man Utd
- Liverpool Prepared to Agree Mammoth $97million Deal – Could Convince Club
- Arturo Vidal Open to joining Manchester United
- Perisic will join Man Utd as Per the Man who Broke Zlatan Deal
- Jose Well Placed to Capture $56million Seleccao Star for Man Utd
- Klopp Hints $52,000-a-week Defender will be Playing for Liverpool Next Season
Yearly Archives: 2013
David Moyes and his team have worked hard to bounce back from disappointments and Manchester United have started to become ruthless now.
Arsenal will look to win their third back to back premier league game to maintain the top spot as they face Cardiff City on new year’s day.
Having lost two back to back games in the premier league, Liverpool have gone from top at Christmas to 5th place in a matter of days.
Chelsea will be confident going into the new year’s day fixture against Southampton after defeating Liverpool at Stamford Bridge.
Manchester United manager David Moyes seems in a hurry to sign too players in the winter transfer market and get back in the title race.
Arsenal guaranteed that they will finish the year on top of the Barclays premier league with a 1-0 win over Magpies.
Liverpool have played some of the best football in this season’s premier league against the best of oppositions.
Arsenal moved back to the top of the premier league after defeating Newcastle United at St. James’ Park yesterday in a tight contest.
David Moyes’s side have now won four back to back premier league games and are only two points behind 4th placed Liverpool.
Manchester City moved to the top of the Barclays premier league for the time being after defeating Crystal Palace at the Etihad Stadium.